WHO IS THIS NONSENSE

This is gonna be my first story. On this platform. I request you to ignore grammatical mistakes. I hope you like this story

Thank you

A well architected cabin , with a large chair screaming the authority of its owner

A well architected cabin , with a large chair screaming the authority of its owner .... The perfect throne with the perfect ceo Armaan Rajvansh.

Known for giving heights to his family legacy.

" You are fired " said the man in his early 30s.

" Sorry . ... S..sir I try t..to do fix my m..mis..mistake , b...but don't fi...fire me " said the poor soul , trying to save his job.

" Your sorrys are just useless as you are, I don't like repeating myself."
Said the man.

" But sir...."

" GET OUT "
were the last words echoed in the whole chamber.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

" You know very well that bunking , Veena ma'am's class is as dangerous as jumping in lava ." Mitali said .

" Arre , it's ok itna toh chalta h , zindagi fir thodi milti h."
( It's fine , this much is acceptable and you only life once yolo)

" Aayati , how can you be so chill? When you know very well you have bunked your own mother's class . Tujhe do baar pitne ka shauk h kya? Pagal.".

( Do you have habit of getting beated twice by your mom? Crazy.)

" Uff Mitu you got no chills , I'm her daughter still I have guts to do this and you mere student , still trembling."

" Tu pagal h , me nh....."
(You are crazy , I'm no.......)

"Mitu muh band kr aur chl mall chlte h"
( Mitu keep your mouth shut and let's go to the mall)

" Fine , There's a new mall near our college, AR mall , let's go there."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........

"Sir , you have a scheduled meeting in our Mall which is near Maduban side . The meeting will begin shortly. "

" Hmm ... Get my car ready "

...

A top notch luxurious car stops infront of the fancy mall.

A tall heighted man wearing a perfectly fitted suit complimenting his dusky tone, worn sunglasses were just adding charm to his face making him look a exotic model from Italy.

The venue of the meeting is in " the vogue" cafe .

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Aati ,I think we should leave my mom is calling me. And you should go to your home too. "

" But mitu we just came , why do you have to leave this early ."

" Urgh .... Pick your drink and wait for me outside I'll join you after paying the bill. Sawal jawab hi nhi khtm hote madam ke pdhai likhai se vasta hi nhi h koi."
( Her QnA are endless , Zero attention to her studies)

" Ja rhi hu "
( I am going)

.....

While existing the cafe Aayati saw her brother with his staff waiting for his clients, she tries to hide and get out of the cafe as quick . She fastened her steps towards the entrance while trying to cover her face .

Only to get bumped with the devil

ARMAAN RAJVANSH

All she could see was his red angered filled eyes, burning her soul . As her drink was now decorating the expensive suit of the business tycoon.

The situation had a pin drop silence, unwillingness to be witnessed by almost every customer in the cafe.

Aayati's face was showing the fear of getting scolded not only by a stranger but also from her brother. Before she could apologize, she hears a voice from behind.

" Are you fine , Sir?"

Recognising the voice Aayati plans to run out of the situation, as she knows the owner of the voice was none other than her brother.

She gently pushes Armaan to make a way out from the cafe ...

" Who is this nonsense?"

.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hope you like the chapter