She's the one

This song is a whole damn confession For your love.

Anyways thanks for your views . I'm glad you liked the story . Hope you like this

Happy Reading

.....

Aayati's pov

Throughout the conversations being done in the living room , I was feeling kind of conscious, I tried my best to look presentable and be good with words .

But whenever I found Armaan looking at me I felt nervous.

His intense expressionless gaze is scary but not more than my mom's.

Right now we are at the dining table.
His entire family couldn't make it to our lunch due to their commitments . But I must say his family must be educated and well mannered .

He himself is no less than a royal person. But his younger brother seems more fun than him . He is way too serious and straight forward for someone like me .

But

Wait

Why

I am imagining him with me

Urgh there is something wrong with me too

Armaan's pov

Throughout the lunch I could feel this girl's gaze on me , I don't know why but her gaze wasn't bothering me but kind of forced me to spare some time to think about her.

I know her brother from years and I know her action- reaction was valid , afterall he is very strict .
So I forgave her.

She is a rebellious looking innocent girl , although her manners and etiquette are questionable.

At first glance anyone can fall for her .

But

Me?

I don't have time for this lovey dovey things .

After lunch
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aayati's pov

" I am proud of you bacha....you helped the old lady." Said her mother rubbing her back

" Mujhe lga nhi tha , esa shaitan kuch acha bhi kr skta h but .... I'm proud of you". Said her brother pinching her cheeks.
( I never knew a naughty monster , like you can be this kind .... I'm proud of you)

" Aishhh .... Aati is not that bad" said sameeksha defending her sis in law

" Ab me itni khas bhi nhi ....."
( I am not that special 🥹✨) Said Aayati in proud .

" Isiliye iski tareef nhi krni chahiye."
Sighed Amar in his mind

.
.
.
.
.
.

ARMAAN'S POV

I was driving the car , the ride was silent. Until Dadi decided to break it.

" Acha the lunch was nice , na?" Dadi initiated the conversation.

" Hmm"

" Hn dadi" Yuvraj replied.

" Vese ldki bhi bdi pyari thi , nahi?" Dadi further added .
( Well the girl was lovely, right?)

" Haan dadi , especially bhaiya ke saath toh aur bhi pyari lgti..." Added Yuvraj, to tease his brother.
( Yes dadi , she will look more lovely with my brother!!!)