Sss....Sorry

Thank you for reading, I hope you like this chapter

Happy reading

Sunday morning
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sameeksha was instructing the servants about the lunch party . The atmosphere of the house was tense .

Amar was anxious about the lunch meeting , knowing the rage of the Armaan Rajvansh, he somewhere knew that Armaan is not going to forgive his sister easily or maybe forgive but not forget.

Well his sister is one in all . Even in there childhood, she was rebellious one , all he can remember is Aayati getting scolded by their mother .

Although Aayati was their Father's favourite, typical papa ki pari. But due to the work expectations, their father is staying far from them.

Maybe this is the right time to her realise her , her mistake and ask her to apologise, because of their dad's absence.

After greeting the guest

Sameeksha went to call Aayati .

There is Aayati sitting in the corner of her wardrobe wishing to disappear.

Usually she is not a easy kid , saying sorry wasn't hard but remembering , his red eyes is making her more scared .

" Jesa mera kaam tha , kahi mujhe hi pe chai ya coffee toh nhi gira denge ? "

( For yesterday's mistake , I hope he does not spill tea or coffee on me)

" Aati? Aati? " While knocking on the door sameeksha said.

" Yes bhabhi?"

" Come downstairs fast "

" Yeah , I am coming."

" Chl beta , hoja taiyar apni bezati
krvane ke liye."
( Let's get ready for getting insulted .)

Wearing and simple suit with minimal jewellery and bit of make up ,trying to cover her nervousness.

Aayati

Coming downstairs she was constantly mumbling

" All i have to say sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry"

Her entry made everyone gaze at her .

Amar stood up and introduce his sister...

" Meet Aayati my younger sister" Amar introduced his sister

"Namaste " greeted Aayati

" Namaste beta , how are you?"
Said the old lady in her mid 70s , with a wrinkled yet beautiful smile .