INFORMATION

Welcome, welcome, my dear readers!

Some of you might have never known of me, and some of you are my regular readers, so you are surprised! "Chris writing oneshots? Why?" Because out of all the things I wrote, oneshot is not usually up my alley.

So whhhhy would I ever write this?

Simple... I can't find stories for some of these women, and I don't want to write stories for them all... I am not THAT insane yet.

Like from Star Rail I like Natasha and Yukong, for example, and wel,l... Nothing much to find, at least on my GxG search journey, and I thought that since when Cyberpunk Edgerunner came out, I was the 2/3 of the fandom for lady readers for ladies from that fandom that I would take things into my hands and provide the fics I am finding myself missing myself.

I will be accepting REQUESTS as long as you tell me and honestly it can be anything, I can write smut, fluff, platonic, angst is my strong suit I suppose, death anything really I suppose... But keep out of child/child-like characters pants (first that comes to mind would be Clara for example)... And if you want a straight story with a guy you need to request it as I will not write it by myself.

It will mostly be stories with made up characters/OC only existing for that oneshot (Unless it is Ruan Mei because I have an OC and a fic for her), might be a few (Y/N)s if requested or I am even down to using your ocs as long as I get them explained to me in detail.

If there are no requests then I'll write what I want and so don't complain. Want something? Comment and we'll talk.

So yeah... Make requests if you want something specific because this is because I want to read fics that no one wrote so I am doing instead.

SO TO RESUME

I take requests for HSR since it is about that this book.

I'll write anything (if I am not comfortable I will tell you and please accept that)

This is about ladies for ladies.

And yeah... That's all for now I suppose?

Oh and I'll try to link a song to each chapter that either fits it or is the reason I thought of the character.