Natasha - Trouble

Not a request.

Not a (Y/N) - Randomly created OC for the story.

3402 words.

------------------------------------------

Boulder Town...

Ah yes... The quiet little town in the underground of Belobog cut of from the overworld for at least 10 years now.

SMACK!!

Just really quiet with nothing going on, people working in the mine for geomarrow to be shipped to the surface.

"Gah!!"

Everyone getting along great and cooperating for survival.

Swink!! Clank!!

Okay who are we kidding here? It is a fucking war zone between Wildfire and the Vagrants along with the rise of the fragmentum monsters trying to take over... Nothing is quiet about this damned place.

Dooing!!

The metal bucket bounced off the skull of an already downed Vagrant as he tried to cover his head to protect himself from the metallic onslaught, they need to learn some people will fight back when attacked!

"And never come back!!" Avoiding the second swing as his buddies pulled him up and scrambled back where they crawled out from, running for their lives.

With a huff, a hand passed through the short black hair framing her face, fixing the short pony tail before it got even messier even if it didn't do much, Shona decided it would be good enough, she always has a messy look to her anyway.

Geomarrow orange eyes looking where the Vagrants fled too and was honestly thinking of running after them to teach them the lesson of finally leaving them the fuck alone...

With a scoff, dusting off her black pants and scuffed brown tanktop but only got them more dirty because of the dirt and dust on her padded gloves reinforced with metal on the knuckles and finger tips.

Grabbing the stolen Silvermane coat Sampo had gotten from her up from the ground while the equally stolen worker boots clanked against the ground with their metal toe and layered shin reinforcements hitting each other. (The blue coat of the NPC guards, not the story characters like Serval or Gepard)

She shook out the coat, dusting it off, frowning at the additional scuff to it and the huge tear from the Vagrants' surprise attack... She sighed, it was already a patch work of different fabrics sown in to fix it or stitching, showing its age and wear, but it still pissed her off...