Acheron - Who is she

Request - no

Not a (Y/N) - Randomly created OC for the story.

If you are reading this on 11.05.2024... 2.2 just came out. I haven't finished the storyline, but I basically watched it on Twitch/YouTube while skipping around to have the cut scenes and wanting to see the people's reactions... So yes, I know the secret of our darling, forgetful girl... Probably won't include any of that reveal until I finish the story tho sooo not much will be mentioned her.

2190 words

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

A fleeting memory.

And old touch.

A rotten dream.

A forgotten misery.

And empty soul.

-------------------------------------------------

A sigh.

The breath fogging up in the cold of the city.

The cold biting at her skin but she barely felt it, the red umbrella her only company and even then, winds and rain so powerful it was but a fleeting lie of a shelter.

She didn't truly know what or why she was here.

The only proof in her phone.

It was drenched and glitching out because of the water infiltrating it but she still clearly remembered the screen that showed up a few days ago.

It was a message from a number saved in her phone, a number without a name she recognized, picture of a flower as the profile picture so it didn't help.

A phone number there with the picture of a flower with no idea where it came from and when she had it.

She had scrolled up as far as it would go but it was always the same messages and that for many, maaaany, years.

Always a short '11:00 PM at Fuler's on the 03.08.th?' message from this unknown person and each and every time, Acheron had always, always, answered a simple 'yes'.

Who is this?

Why? 

Why would she?

Looking at the messages, hers were always sent hours later... Why?