Chapter 178 Concealed Moon Sect

Han Li was quite tempted after hearing this. He knew very well that having a knowledgeable master to guide him on the path of cultivation could greatly reduce the detours and be very beneficial to his cultivation.

However, Li Shizhu was not easily fooled. He had quite a few secrets, and if he spent too much time with him, he might discover something inappropriate. If questioned, he would definitely be walking into a trap.

Moreover, judging from the "sincere advice" he gave earlier, this person was definitely not someone who would talk about the bond between master and disciple. Most likely, he would use this opportunity between master and disciple to take advantage and eliminate any potential threats.

After some consideration, Han Li decided to keep a low profile.

The other disciples of Yellow Maple Valley didn't have these burdens. They were all eager and spirited. Now, they were not just fighting for survival but also staking their future.

Han Li subconsciously glanced at Senior Sister Chen and saw her cheeks flushed, fists clenched tightly, with a determined look in her eyes.

Sighing inwardly, Han Li stopped paying attention to the others from Yellow Maple Valley and turned his gaze towards Qingxu Gate.

A Taoist was passionately addressing the disciples under the gate, occasionally showing excited expressions, eliciting cheers from the young Taoists, all of them looking spirited. However, some older Taoists remained calm and unaffected.

Han Li found it interesting and was absorbed in watching, when suddenly someone shouted:

"Look, people from the Concealed Moon Sect are here, that's the Heavenly Moon Divine Ship!"

Han Li was startled and looked up at the sky.

A white dot appeared on the horizon and gradually approached.

Its speed was extremely fast, and soon it arrived above the barren mountain. It turned out to be a huge green jade ship, with golden dragons and phoenixes depicted on its outer wall, extremely luxurious. There was also a huge white light shield enveloping the ship.

On the ship stood a large group of men and women dressed in white, led by a charming woman. Every move she made was captivating, extremely enchanting.

When the ship landed and the light shield was removed, she slightly opened her lips and said, "Senior Qiong, Senior Li, greetings from Ni Chang!"

Li Shizhu and the Taoist hurriedly returned the greeting. But Senior Qiong grinned, suddenly blurred his figure, and disappeared into the air, leaving behind only a sentence and a triumphant laughter.

"In seven days, I will come here again and have the bet ready in advance! This time I will win for sure!"

The Taoist and Li Shizhu looked at each other, puzzled by the old man's confidence! They had just assessed the disciples of the Concealed Moon Sect, and although they were stronger than the disciples of their two sects, they couldn't be so boastful!

The charming woman curiously asked a few questions. When she heard about the bet, she couldn't help but smile, her laughter trembling, captivating.

The charm of this woman made many young male disciples of the three factions stare blankly, almost drooling.

But Li Shizhu and the others were completely focused, feeling uneasy. Despite the beautiful sight before them, they felt a sense of impending doom.

Could the disciples of the Concealed Moon Sect really possess some trump card that could overpower both their sects?