Chapter 195: The Might of the "Moon Sun Treasure Orb"

After waking up, Han Li didn't immediately leave the tree cave but instead sat cross-legged.

The spiritual power in his body surged, and his mana recovered to its peak before entering the forbidden area.

The feeling of soreness and fatigue had disappeared without a trace, replaced by extreme vigor.

After inspecting the talismans and magical tools in his storage pouch, Han Li made final preparations.

He had never bothered to look closely at the storage pouches he obtained from the goatee and his accomplices before, but now he naturally had to go through them to see if there were any useful magical tools.

To be honest, whether it was the storage pouches of the goatee duo or the ones they looted, the scarcity and low grade of the magical tools inside left Han Li speechless!

In a total of five storage pouches, there were a total of twenty-three magical items, including five low-grade magical items, seven medium-grade magical items, and eleven high-grade magical items.

One of the storage pouches contained only two low-grade magical items and two medium-grade magical items, with no high-grade magical items at all. This discovery puzzled Han Li for a long time, leaving him deeply impressed.

The wealth disparity between ordinary disciples and elite disciples was truly vast!

With so many storage pouches, not even a top-grade magical item was found. No wonder the goatee was completely helpless after being trapped by his "Earth Prison Technique" that day and could only watch as he was beaten to death by Han Li using the "Golden Brick".

Han Li couldn't help but marvel at the scarcity of top-grade magical items among ordinary disciples, feeling helpless at the sight of it!

No wonder, when many disciples saw the prospect of obtaining high-grade magical items in the Huangfeng Valley meeting hall that day, they were so excited! It seems that the Huangfeng Valley, to its miscellaneous disciple like him, is already doing quite well! After all, they can still afford to use dozens of high-grade magical items to boost their morale!

In fact, Han Li misunderstood this matter! Even the elite disciples dispatched by various sects to the forbidden area had extremely few top-grade magical items.

People like Duo Bao Nu, who had top-grade magical items all over their bodies, were also few and far between among elite disciples, and most of them were people with extraordinary backgrounds. Ordinary elite disciples were far inferior!

Han Li, who possessed three or four top-grade magical items, was enough to make the so-called elite disciples drool! After all, before reaching the Foundation Establishment stage, besides "Talisman Treasures," the power of top-grade magical items was relied upon in the most intense battles. Every additional top-grade magical item could completely rejuvenate one's strength!

When Han Li was in the Huangfeng Valley, he had little contact with other senior brothers and sisters, so he only had a partial understanding of the affairs of the cultivation world. He even subconsciously thought that all elite disciples had a lot of top-grade magical items!

No wonder, because every opponent he encountered since his battle with "Senior Brother Lu" had top-grade magical items, it made him have the illusion that top-grade magical items were not rare at all, leading to such a misunderstanding.

Now that he understands the scarcity of magical items among ordinary disciples, Han Li still doesn't fully understand the value of top-grade magical items. For Han Li, is this a blessing or a curse?

Han Li naturally ignored the low and medium-grade magical items and only tried out the high-grade magical items one by one, finally selecting the three most powerful and practical ones as backup magical items.