headcanons or facts! (+sabre! i guess)

When some Steve's can't sleep sabre sings a lullaby to them trying to get them to sleep! And it worked.

Light's took inspiration on Sabres idea and does it too! When some Steve's can't sleep!

Sometimes cliff  plays with Louis and light wings to make him feel safe and relax.

One time light have to sit at the exact spot for 4 hours because cliff started sleeping on light's wings, and light didn't want to cliff woke up so he sat there.

Cliff is the reason why light starting to have amnesia.(shovels)

Aaron and Louis sleep at odd places.

Light and Cliff sleeps when he feel like it, or he's just tired.

Cliff can sleep while standing up.

Sabre sometimes watches light after the time loop.

Sabre can teleported like back at the of universe but this universe need light to defeat the darkness so yeaaah.

Every time light is very very tired, his bright white color turn into dull white color. (Like his brightness starting to become more and more dull).

Snowy sometimes mispell when she is writing. (That's why when snowy write something and it's keeps mispelling this is the reason).

Snowy teaches spider how to actually right rather than "SsSSsss".

Professor kill/experiment count on steves is 100+!.

Fallen and ruin bicker at each other on purpose for corrupt to get annoyed or fed up with their bullshit.

Snowy and Spider is a flower nerds.

One time while shadow cliff was exploring people homes he saw two Steve's doing the " it".(is now traumatized).

Same goes with souless but is Unbothered and walk right pass through them. He seen worst than Steve's doing the "it".(seeing light traumatic mind).

According to shadow cliff, cliff mind is full of chaos. Like every memory things is just smash or mixed together. (Like literally).

Light can be easily flustered by some rizz lines.(but is good at hiding the fact he's easily flustered by some pick up lines).

Sometimes Sabre will just appear on light mind and scaring the shit out of souless.

Souless thinks Sabre is just lights memory so he just ignore it.

(Damn that's a lot)

(Planning to do a headcanons angst)

(Anywho! It's the middle of the night in my country so good bye!! Hope you had a good day/night!!)

4/27/24