angst headcanons/facts!! (maybe?)

Light hates loud noises because it reminded him of the darkness attack of the first and second of his village.

Shy was one a part of the Steve's of can't sleep, the reason why is because ever since the attack of the first village his paranoia and anxiety grew worse thinking the darkness attacking the village while he was sleeping.

After shy become light Steve he eventually can finally sleep but his fear of loud sounds got very worse.

Cliff only remembrance of his significant other was a bracelet. But after he got infected he lost it, cliff cried for a damn 4 hours not stopping, it was his only remembrance from his significant other.

Light attempted before, but got stop by snowy begging him not to.

Louis has severe stress or pressure from being the hero.

Light is starting to forget what Sabre looks like (:D).

Snowy also is starting to forget what soreen sound and what he looks like.

Aaron feels like a bit useless because he cant do what the other four do. (He feels like a burden :) )

Spider also feels like a burden. because he thinks snowy and the others hate him because his a hostile mob. (He/she's? A overthinker).

Ollin feels like an outcast.

Cliff dislikes lakes because he reminded him of his significant other and cliff spending their last time together. (Until she died).

Cliff doesn't want to have another partner because he doesn't want to relive the "cycle".(which means he doesn't want another  partner dead because of his mistakes :(. )

The hero trio often cry themself's to sleep (alongside with Aaron and professor red).

Professor sometimes or often see colle instead of light. It because light reminded him on colles determination to help the Steve's.

(I really like angst [I basically feed of on them] 😀)

(Anywho! I hope you all have a great day/night and goodbye!!)

5/3/24