headcanons/facts! :>

(More :])

Cliff has a huge ass scar on his right face where he got infected twice :]

When TFC is bored he give light nightmares, flashback of his trauma, etc.

Void/seer actually wear glasses but you have to look really closely to see the glasses he's wearing.

He duck tape the glasses on his head to prevent falling it off.

When void was seer he had really huge wings, but after he became void his wings turn into demon/devil wings.

Back when colle leave for the expedition he gave goggles a necklace with a red ruby at the middle, goggles still wear it today.

Corrupt/colle still have the parrot or red chicken at the soul eater lair, until it died due to old age.

Toxin/soreen remember bits of his past life of him being soreen but doesn't care.

Light/soulless can't handle any spices.

Rupert and drug guy (drug violet) are best friends.

Aaron had definitely put something on fire and got away with it.

Light/shy and rainbow/orange are the (adopted)sons of orange leader.

Light fear of loud sounds is getting worse, even a scream will make light cover his ears, and try no to panick.

Assistant play with Prof. Red hair like changing and brushing his hair for fun.

Light hair is long but not that long, he also tie it like Sabre does to his hair.

Pink leader has very long hair making him look like a girl.

Wearing skirts as a boy is very normal for the Steve's. (So you may find a Steve wearing a dress somewhere along the kingdom).

Alright thats all! I hope you enjoy this chapter and goodbye!!

6/20/24