light sass(short story)

So. This short story revolves light roasting the others bc he feel like it. Like his woke up and choose to be sassy.

Alright enjoy the short story!

*light POV*

As I woke up I feel like shit... "I should've have slept early... " I said mumbling to myself. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, as I finish changing my clothes I went ot brush my teeth.

I rubbed my eyes trying not to fall asleep "I have a meeting! i can't sleep!" I thought rinsing my face with water. As I was done I look up to see souless hovering in the back. "Well how are you snowball? " he said smirking. "Shit. " I said already fed up with his bullshit.

"Oh no what happened huh? " souless said sarcastically. "Because I saw your poor excuse of a face  while I was getting ready for the day. " I said. "Ouch.. " souless act. "I don't care. " I said grabbing a plate.

"I really hate you. " he said changing his position. "Thats what soul eater thought when he saw you. " I flip my pancakes. "Damn. What made you so sassy today? " he said. "You existing. " I said while putting the pancakes in the plate.

"You know what I not gonna bother you today. " souless said "good so I can't see the biggest mistake the universe created right in front of me. " I said while stuffing the pancakes into my mouth.

They were silence. I look behind me as he was gone. I shrugged and wash the plate and open the door.

-

I was seating in the lake area "when will the meeting start- oh right the afternoon. " I thought while look looking at the lake ignoring the aquamarine Steve sitting bottom of the lake. "What could ruin this quiet time? " I mubled smiling. "SNOWMAN!! " a steve scream. "I Jinxed it. " I thought.

"Hey snowman!! " a aquamarine steve running up to me. "Why are we h-oh hey light! " a rainbow steve said. "Light!! " a diamond steve screamed. "Hey Louis, cliff, Aaron. " I said waving.

"Why are you here snowman? " Aaron said. "Just enjoying my time until a guy named "Aaron" scream. " I said. "Damn. Why so feisty? " Louis said. "And why so motherly hm? " I said. "Oh you want a b-" Louis was stop by cliff "a roast battle!! " cliff screamed.

"Oh heck yeah!! Louis you should join on our side! " Aaron said. "What!?- ugh.. Fine. " Louis said standing next to cliff and Aaron. "Roast battle!! " cliff said.

-

"Hey iron golem steve! How you doing huh? " Louis simply said. "Shit because of your skittles looking ass skin.  " I said fed up with this "roast battle". " ooooooh~ he got you there Louis! " cliff said. "Yeh I lose I don't want to be roasted by light. " Louis said leaving the area.

"Damn.. Ok why so feisty you looking snowman looking ah steve? " Aaron said. "Feisty because I see a fish steve with two legs at me. " I said. "Oh shut up you huge ass lantern! " Aaron said. "You shut up  looking Walmart copy of Ariel and looking like a person who has no bicthes. Oh that right! You actually have no bicthes! " I said. "Ouch that was hard... I lose. " Aaron said leaving the area.

"Says the one who has no bicthes! " cliff laughed "while your is gone gone gone. " I said. "Ouch!" Cliff said " and you look like a child with no parents. Oh that right! You actually have no parents! " I said. "Say-" cliff was cut off. "I actually have a (adopted) father! While your is 6 feet under ground or absent through you whole life. " I said. "Uh-wha-ugh! You win! I'm gonna leave, see you later lighttt! " cliff said walking away. I shrugged and went back to looking at the lake.

-

While I was listening to the boring meeting I heard M said. "Light you should speak up more hm. " he said "and you should get over your saltiness and leave me fucking alone. " I said in a bored tone. There was silence, M was shocked.

"Atleast I didn't k-" M was cut off by me "memememe- Bro can you just shut the fuck up for once about me? Like bro are you fangirling over me, you always do " iTs LiGht fAuLt" or "ItS YoUr FaUlT. ", like i know it's my fault and you don't have rub it in my face like it's some kind of godamn trophy and you fucking know it's not my fault but you hold some kind of grudge to me, like what the fuck did I do?, so can you kindly put those grudges into your red looking motherfucker ass and kindly shut the fuck up you poor excuse red steve and waste of oxygen. " I smiled. Cliff was the one first to laugh then followed by the whole room.

M angerly went outside. "Holy shit. " souless said after stop laughing and wiping away his tears. I smiled and shrugged.

"Today was a great day." I said.

Yipe.

Ok that's all babye!

4/23/24