CHAPTER 25: DINNER PARTY

Uriel stood there with a benevolent smile, by his side was Circuitel holding the World Splitter. He came forward and presented the celestial crown, which radiated a heavenly light. It appears as a shimmering halo of radiant light, encircling the head of whoever would adorn it. At its core the crown radiates a gentle, golden light, reminiscent of the sun's warmth at dawn. Encircling this luminous core are pointed tips, each crafted and adorned with jewels of every hue that sparkle within its structure.

"Congratulations on completing the trials my Lord." Uriel said while both of them bowed to one knee.

"No, get up please. You guys don't have to do that." I said while gesturing for them to stand up.

"Well, I'll give you some time to rest before the crowning ceremony. Circuitel, please take his bedroom and have someone prepare for dinner." Uriel hastily ordered before heading.

"As you wish Uriel." He replied.

So, Uriel unveiled his wings and flew off towards a distinct section of the walls, which opened up and allowed him passage. I then looked over towards Circuitel and was eager to see what improvements he made.

"Right, before we get you prepared, I'm sure you want to see what I was able to improve." He asked.

"You read my mind."

The weapon looked nearly the same as I left it, however at the center of its handle was a freshly welded opening with a floating purple orb in the middle.

"While I wasn't able to improve its strength or durability, these new abilities would definitely intrigue you."

'Alex, what is it?'

[It appears to be an object similar to the red gem Xavier possessed]

'Wait, so that means-'

"The World Splitter is now the Devourer. With the artifact I built the blade can now absorb energy from your opponents and the world itself."

I was shocked to say the least that such a broken ability would present itself.

"How long was I in there? There's no way you just whipped this out in a day." I stated.

"There's a reason I'm called the greatest tinkerer from above. In fact with the extra Qi the sword will absorb, I'm sure your stats will receive an added boost whenever you wield it."

He handed it over and I checked my status.

"Open character profile."

[Opening Character Profile]

[Name: Zephyr Everwood

Age: 16

Level: 22

Exp: 113,091,619.115/4,923,341,591.

Rank: SS-class

Stats:

Strength-45(+15)

Speed-45(+10)

Health-40

Dexterity-40(+10)

Intelligence-46

SP: 10

QI: 2300

HP: 100%

Forms: Nirvana 1st stage (5000Qi per 300seconds)

Skills: Bloodlust(0), Regeneration(2.5), Danger Sense(0), Hand of God(10), The Fist of God(25), Void Blast(50), Rot(50), Stealth(125), Detoxify(5), Eyes of Truth(0), Fission(500), Soul Tether(700), King of Kings(1000)