Twisted Game

It had been years since the war had ended, but the scars it had left behind were still fresh in Draco Malfoy's mind. He had tried to move on, to leave the darkness of his past behind him, but it was always there, lurking in the shadows, waiting to remind him of the person he used to be.

One day, while exploring the abandoned ruins of Malfoy Manor, Draco stumbled upon a hidden room. Inside, he found a dusty old mirror, its surface tarnished with age. As he looked into the mirror, he saw a reflection of himself, but it was not his own face that stared back at him. Instead, he saw the face of Harry Potter, the boy who had been his enemy and his salvation.

Draco was stunned. He had never seen anything like it. He reached out, his hand trembling, and touched the mirror. As soon as his fingers made contact with the glass, he was pulled into the mirror, as if being sucked into another world.
————————————————————————————————
Draco found himself in a strange and unfamiliar place. He was standing in a dark, mist-filled forest, with no idea how he had gotten there or how to get back. As he stumbled through the forest, searching for a way out, he heard a voice calling his name.

He followed the voice, his heart pounding, until he came to a clearing. There, standing before him, was Harry Potter. Draco couldn't believe his eyes. He reached out, touching Harry's face, half expecting him to disappear like a dream.

But Harry was real. He was standing right in front of Draco, looking at him with a mixture of confusion and wonder. Draco tried to explain what had happened, but Harry didn't seem to understand. He just kept staring at Draco, as if trying to decipher a puzzle.

As they stood there, lost in each other's gaze, Draco felt something stir inside him. It was a feeling he thought he had buried long ago, a feeling he had never allowed himself to acknowledge. It was love.

Draco and Harry spent hours talking, sharing their stories, and their fears. They discovered that they had more in common than they ever would have thought possible. And as they talked, they both realized that they had been given a second chance, a chance to rewrite their story, to let go of the past and embrace the future together.

As they stood in the clearing, bathed in the light of the moon, Draco took Harry's hand in his own. They both knew that their journey was far from over, that they would face challenges and obstacles along the way. But they also knew that as long as they had each other, they could face anything that came their way.

And so, hand in hand, Draco and Harry stepped out of the clearing and into the unknown, ready to face whatever the future had in store for them.