Prologue

Ivanna's POV

Well...this is officially my life now. I am now currently married to Michael. I have to be honest with you, I don't basically know whether if this is a good thing or not....

My life...has been quite a roller-coaster being married to a mobster. To be honest, I don't even know what his intentions with me are, or how many women that he had been married in the past. 

I honestly don't know if I can survive this...I don't know if I love him, or not...I want to love him but, as I said before, I'm afraid of what he'll might do... 

Michael's POV

I've been trying to let her get used to this lifestyle, but she is still fearful of me. I mean what am I'm doing wrong? I mean, I gave her everything, I took her out on extravagant events, I had provided for her, hell, I even took care of her as a husband should do to his wife, and yet she still doesn't trust me at all! 

I hope she finds a way that I would never do anything to hurt her or mistreat her.....

as long as she promised to me with one thing and one thing only.......

She belongs to me!

here is the prologue to this chapter I hoped you enjoy reading this short part and I will post up another chapter soon.

bye guys!