Chapter 1 : The arrangement

Welcome to the first chapter of this book! Now before you all begin reading this book, all I want to say is this is a fanfiction, so there is no need to take this seriously, this is all for entertainment only. So, sit back, grab some snacks, relax and enjoy reading this book.

Oh! I also got to add this too, as I post in the previous one before the prologue, if you are triggered, by the trigger warnings I put out, then, I suggest you leave right now, but if you're brave enough to handle it, then as said before, let's get to the story.   

Year: 1987.

Ivanna's POV

My name is, Ivanna Marie Parker. I was born on June 30th, 1965, in San Diego, California. My parents are Robert parker, and Crystal Parker. My childhood has had its ups and downs, but I love my parents regardless no matter what the circumstances are. 

Of course, my parents are from an upper-class family, which, my maternal grandparents are well known to be the riches among the riches. After they died, the inheritance was passed down to my parents and me.

 But now years later, my parents are low in their finances and tried to make more money. of course they have not touched my grandparent's inheritance, because of I don't know what they are going to use the money for.

I'm currently 23 years old, living with my parents and help them out with their finances. I am working at a home job in my room, doing businesses with the high-class people to help them out with their needs. To be honest I enjoyed my normal life, where it can be very peaceful, and I can be happy...or, so as I thought....

"Ivanna, come downstairs, dear. We want to discuss something with you.'' I hear my mother called me.

 I closed my laptop for today after I was finishing with a day's hard work as I head downstairs. I went into the living room to see my parents sitting down on the couch. I was wondering what they would want from me, as I walked in.

"Is something, wrong?" I asked them.

"Oh it's nothing dear," my mother proclaimed, "We just want to discuss something with you."

"About what?"

"Well...it's about you. You know we love you right?" My father asks.

"Of course I do." I replied.

"Well. Your mother and I have been thinking this through. We thought it would be the perfect opportunity for you to be married."

I looked at my parents with disbelief. "Married!? Mom, what's dad talking about?"

"We thought it would be a good thing for you to find a husband." my mother added.

"But don't worry, we have found one for you," My dad said. "His name is Michael Jackson, and he is well known in this city. I think he will be perfect for you."

I looked at my parents as my eyes widened in shock. "You've sold me to a mobster!?" I exclaimed. 

" Well, your mother and I don't consider of selling you, we just thought he will be the perfect husband for you." my father said.

"Dad, that is considered selling me!" I stated. "How could you and mom do this to me!? You're own flesh and blood! What did I ever do to you!?" 

"But honey, we only want what's best for you." my mother said.

"What's best for me!? My own parents sold me to a man, let alone an infamous mobster, and you think that is best for me!? Hell, I don't even know this guy!"