Nisa"s bad dream

Nesa waking up disorientated feeling like she had been sleeping for days, her body sore everywhere, burning feelings all over. Nisa got up from her bed and went to the bathroom, feeling like she was full inside and feeling hungry at the same time, she sat on the toilet to relieve herself, sitting down and releasing, she felt both her vagina and her butthole release a flood of liquids, thinking she had diarrhea she let it all leave her body, her vagina also pouring a lot of liquid also thinking she needed to pee so badly.
A short time later Nisa feeling weak got up and stripped naked, not noticing as she sat on the toilet, that her vagina was bald, she didn’t remember shaving it, how clean shaved, and smooth she was now. Now wondering what was happening her body still sore all over, both holes still on fire, she jumped into the shower and washed her body all over, her smooth Indonesian skin water sliding down it like silk, washing every inch of her body, before adding shower gel lathering it up with a sponge rubbing the sponge around her neck and down her breasts down the front of her body to her bald pussy to her ass cheeks, five minutes later rinsing her body off and drying most of herself before wrapping the towel around her and heading back to her room to get dressed.
Nisa after putting on her usual attire she would wear in her home, which was shorts and a vest top, because she only lived with her aunty, there was no need to wear panties or bras, so her, and her aunty would usually wear loose clothing not worrying about someone seeing their tits or pussies, they sat down to eat together legs crossed and pussies on display to each other as usual, as they talked and ate. Nisa’s aunty asked her where had she been for the last 2 days, Nisa was puzzled? ‘What do you mean, 2 days??’ she asked her aunty, her aunty whose name is Wawa, told her she had not been home in two days, that she even sent a message stating she went on a short trip for those days and that she would return when she was done.
Nisa, not understanding what was happening got up and went to get her phone to check the messages, Apon unlocking the screen checking her whatsapp, she seen an unknown number, with a message saying, ‘you have been branded, your body soiled, your body destroyed’ and a link under the video, clicking the link, a video played, a short clip she watched as a naked brown skinned girl was dragged to a small horse breeding stand, usually used to breed ponies as they are smaller than horses, she watched as the lifeless body was strapped down legs apart, and some contraception was put in her mouth she could not see from this video angle, she seen a man approach the naked body from behind, with a table and some device he sat himself down, right behind the naked woman's ass, another man walked over and went to her face, and sprayed a mist up her nose, a drug Nisa suspected (a drug usually called a popper, used by gays and women who do anal sex, it is normally used to loosen the asshole), after that the man walked around to her backside also and spread her cheeks open, the man sitting down pulled out a very fat anal plug, and lubed it up a lot, and also fingered lube inside her asshole, the other man holding her ass cheeks open, as the first man put the fat toy to her asshole and began pushing and twisting it the shape was like an ice cream cone, thin at the top but very thick at the bottom, pushing the thin part inside he kept pushing more and more, her asshole opening wider and wider, the fat end of the toy was extremely thick that once he fully inserted it inside her asshole her anus closed over it tightly the abuse of being stretched wider than it has ever been, made it close tighter than normal. The man wiped the lube from her ass cheeks, and around her ass hole. Making sure clean and dry, before pulling out a needle gun, Nisa looked carefully as the man began tattooing the naked woman's ass cheek on the inside left side, going up and around her anus to the right side, she didn’t know what was written she just knew the woman was going to suffer in the video.

End of chapter 1…