The Aunty

Waking up the next day Nisa wondered where her aunty had gone, no note no message just gone, Nisa just assumed her aunt Wawa went to visit her other aunty in the other side of the city.

A few days later Nisa woke up, wearing just her daster without underwear, she walked into the bathroom to see her aunt Wawa naked showering, as she sat on the toilet to pee, she watched her aunties naked body, noticing her aunty had a shaved pussy, looking closer at her aunties pussy she seen what seems like wording. She asked her aunty what it was, Wawa lifted her leg up exposing her full vagina to Nisa, her pussy was shaved clean, and her vagina lips were red, Nisa got on her knees under her aunties pussy and seen what was wrote there, tattooed over the top of Wawa’s clit and down the sides of her pussy was the words ’sex slave and property of’ and a symbol was after it.

Surprised and confused how she could have got that, Nisa asked her aunty ‘where have you been for the last 3 days?’

Waw looked puzzled and told her ’nowhere? What 3 days??? I just woke up from sleeping?’ Nisa told her Wawa she hasn’t been home for 3 days. Wawa was confused, worried something had happened she was not aware off. They finished in the bathroom and Nisa told her aunty to lay on her bed with her legs open so she can check if anymore tattoos as she lay there Nisa noticed her aunties pussy and her asshole were both very red and not so tight as they should be. Wawa told Nisa when she walked in on Nisa after she fingered herself to passing out, she had noticed tattoos over her pussy also. Nisa said ‘huh’ she threw her daster off and got on the bed next to her aunty gave her the phone and told her to take a photo as she opened her legs wide exposing her pussy and asshole to her aunty both naked, Wawa took a few photos of Nisas pussy to show her, as she seen she had been tattooed also. She then realizes the video. . . was her. . .

Nisa asked her aunty where her phone was. Her aunty went naked to get her phone and sat back down next to Nisa as she opened the phone to see a link to a video. . . she immediately opened it to see a woman fully naked in a gyno chair but half a chair, nothing holding her the lower half of the woman's body, and her head was slung over upside down at the other side. The same man walked in, and Nisa watched as he tattooed the naked woman's bald cunt. Before fucking that same cunt, Nisa had a clear view of the woman's face, she seen it was her aunt Wawa, who just had her first ever sperm shot deep inside her never used pussy. Nisa and Wawa both watched the video as man after man after man took turns using Wawas pussy her asshole her throat Wawa could see Nisa getting aroused witnessing her aunty being fully unconscious and gang raped by over 100 men, more than Nisa herself had been used by. She could see Nisa closing her legs to hide her wet pussy, Wawa didn’t seem to care that Nisa was sexually aroused by this video, she was more shocked that she had been a virgin her whole life she was in her early 50s and the most she had ever done was masturbate, now witnessing her body had been destroyed by so many men cum filling every hole that was fuckable on her body oozing out of her. The men fucked Wawas pussy and ass long and hard they abused her body covering her in semen inside and out, her belly filled with the semen of who knows how many men. As Nisa couldn’t hold back anymore, she began rubbing her pussy watching the video right next to her aunty, who just sat there watching her. Nisa stared at Wawa then the video then her pussy her tits Nisa was too horny at this moment she didn’t care her aunty was gang raped like she had been. She finger fucked herself fast, and deep the sloshing of her fingers speed fucking her pussy slapping again and again. As she came her body tensing hard and letting out a big moan. Her aunty sitting here just watching. As Nisa flopped down spreading her knees exposing her freshly finger fucked soaking pussy to her aunties gazing eyes.

Wawa didn’t show it, but she was leaking herself, she was horny at what she just seen, her niece just finger fucked herself right in front of her. And she had thought of licking Nisa’s pussy, but she refrained from it she got up still naked leaving a wet spot where she was sitting as she left the room. Nisa got up pussy juice dripping from her open vagina running down her inner legs. She stopped the video and sent a message. Who is this. . .

No reply. . .. .

End chapter 3