Arousal

A day later, Nisa received another link she was in her room wearing just a daster this time, this time it was a full video a porn movie, she decided to watch it, as she was bored and a little horny. It continued from what she seen before she seen the man finish tattooing the brown beauty’s asshole area, she cannot see what it said but maybe later in the video, the guy wiped the area clean again, and stood up to examine his work, while doing so, she seen his trousers drop to reveal his erect penis. Watching as he began rubbing her pussy with one hand and rubbing his own penis with the other. Nisa began rubbing her pussy knowing what will happen next, she was right, as she started to rub her own pussy lips and clit, she watched as the man forcefully pushed his penis inside the brown girl’s pussy, and began fucking her, holding her hips he fucked her pussy hard as hard as he could, smashing her pussy off the pony breeding mount she was strapped down to. Not long after he began grunting as Nisa watched the man cum inside this woman’s pussy, bucking into her deep, shooting his load as far inside her as he could before finally stopping, holding his position there for a minute while he regained a little energy back, he pulled out of her body pulled his trousers up, and staggered off.

Nisa was slowly rubbing her clitoris but slowly, waiting for what happens next, the video was almost motionless for a few seconds until to her Surprise a large group of men appeared, ranging from very fat to very thin, very old to young, ugly men, all naked with masks on, they approached the naked Asian woman without fear, surrounding the unconscious woman, started grabbing her body like animals trying to rip flesh off another dead animal, the camera started moving around the body showing as the men grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing very hard, slapping her ass cheeks so badly they became red and raw they grabbed her breasts from the holes under neath the mount she was strapped too, pulling twisting her nipples badly also, her body was abused slapped grabbed leaving bruises and red raw areas, as the men began circling her penises hard everywhere, one of the men, worked his fingers around the fat Butt plug that was deeply inserted inside her anus, and with one hard pull, he forcefully yanked it out, her asshole ripped a little as her anal hole was opened hard and extremely wide again but faster, not carefully like when it was inserted, her hole was gaping wide, as the men gazed inside her rectum, one guy without the need for lube pushed his dick inside her gaping anus and began fucking her, it has begun, the other men began lining up, at her face and her lower half, as her rectum was being fucked another man began forcing his penis down her throat, with the contraption still in her mouth forcing her jaw open, there was only throat fucking with her face, popping in and out of her tight gullet, the man felt like he just fucked a tight virgin pussy as he began cumming right away her automatic reflex was to swallow, and she did just that, the first mas semen load she had just drank, the next man a very fat old man, pushed his dick inside her throat next, heavy grunting and also blocking her nose with his fat belly, the girl was choking with no air, as the fat old man shot his load inside her throat very fast as his dick went soft right away and he walked away, a line of men after this taking turns with her throat as Nisa was very aroused with this video her finger was inside her pussy at this point finger fucking herself, as the video panned around to her lower half again showing guy number 5 (the fifth guy to begin fucking her asshole) he was pounding oh her ass as deep as he could just like the other men before.

Nisa’s pussy was on fire from arousal as she slipped a second finger inside her pussy the video turning to show a close up after the guy shot his load deep in her anus, to reveal what the tattoo said, it was the title of the video, your body destroyed, your pussy soiled, you are property now, across both ass cheeks. She was furiously finger fucking her own pussy, as the long queue of men took turns fucking her pussy and asshole every one of them emptying their balls deep inside the woman’s body, as the video went on, Nisa came so hard she let out a big moan, her knees closed together fingers still buried in her pussy her orgasm was so intense that she passed out her knees dropped wide open, her aunty Wawa went to Nisa’s room to see what the noise was, she opened the door to see Nisa laying there the porn video still playing, and her aunty in shock seeing Nisa’s pussy soaked, her bed around her ass soaked, her pussy gaped from the intense finger fucking Nisa had just done. Wawa just stood there wondering what to do, as Nisa came to again, forgetting herself for a moment, as she lay there looking at her aunty asking what she wanted, while her pussy was still on display, her aunty just left the room. Nisa regaining her focus as she picked up her phone to see the woman still being fucked hard it must have been 50+ men who had fucked the body already. But Nisa stopped the video and staggered up and dragged herself to the bathroom to clean herself.

Chapter 2 end.