ONE

OBSESSED !                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ➽───────────────────────────❥

OBSESSED !
                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ
➽───────────────────────────❥

"tashi doesn't stand a chance," kiara scoffed, reapplying her lipgloss. "there's a reason you're the best young female tennis player and she's not."

"yeah but i won last match," ariana pouted, it was like they took turns winning. "she would probably take steroids if it meant beating me."

"she's not going to win," kiara insisted.

"hey if she does, i get to crash her party," that's the frenemies part, they invite each other to their after parties just to spite and rub it in the other one's face.

kiara chuckled, tapping her lipgloss applicator against her chin in mock contemplation. "true, but we both know tashi's chances of winning are about as slim as those heels you're wearing."

ariana shot kiara a mock glare before breaking into a laugh. "but the heels are pretty right?"

"i could throw them at her head during the match." kiara shrugged, she would do anything for her best friend.

"i already did that, well not during the match." ariana nodded, the judge was so biased and took tashi's side when the ball was clearly out. safe to say that tashi had to face the girl's wrath.

"didn't you also push her into a fountain?"

"i did a lot." ariana nodded, resting her head on her hand. "i also hit her with my chanel sandal, oh and my hermès bag."

"i have no words." kiara laughed, as long as she never got on ariana's bad side then everything would be okay. "you know you need to stop focusing so much on tennis and you know..." she made a face.

"oh my god," ariana shook her head. "i have no time for boys, i need to win." ariana was grateful for tashi in a way, she pushed her to do her very best, just seeing tashi's face after she beat her was enough satisfaction. "boys are a distraction."

"well you need a little distraction," kiara insisted. "come on you're the biggest heartthrob i know."

"did you just call me a whore?" ariana furrowed her brows.

"like you're not," kiara replied. "relax, i'll find you a six foot blondie."

"boys are just placeholders, they come and they go." ariana stood up from the chair. "tennis is forever."

"boo you whore!" kiara rolled her eyes, calling after her friend.

"ladies and gentlemen, the most anticipated match of the year."