THREE

OBSESSED !                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ➽───────────────────────────❥

OBSESSED !
                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ
➽───────────────────────────❥

"i was waiting for you," ariana watched tashi say goodbye to her guests.

"why?" tashi asked.

"never truly congratulated you on your win," ariana said. "i never truly meant it."

"how much alcohol have you had?" tashi furrowed her brows, the blonde girl would never actually be that nice to her.

"a little, but i'm not drunk." ariana shrugged, she only had the cocktail back with the boys.

"okay," tashi nodded. "well, go on."

"congratulations on your win tashi, you deserved it. you played really well out there. i may not always show it, but i respect your talent."

"thank you, ariana." tashi replied, she wasn't stupid, she probably had a different motive, maybe psyching her out for their next match.

the two girls began walking away before hearing two voices call out to them.

"hey!"

"hi!"

"hi." ariana responded as the two walked over to the boys' table.

"you guys are still here?" tashi observed, she thought they would have left by now.

"great party." patrick spoke.

"thank you," tashi smiled. "don't you guys have a final, shouldn't you be preparing or something?"

"oh a final, sounds cool, what time, maybe i can come and watch?" ariana questioned.

"it's just the juniors,"

"we already know how that's going to go."

they spoke at the same time.

"okay, well uh it's cool that you stayed." tashi laughed.

"yeah, i actually wanted to ask about that—" art stood up but was cut off by his friend.

"do you two smoke?"

"cigarettes?" tashi asked.

"yeah," patrick nodded

"no." ariana answered for the two of them, she swore to herself that she would never do that. "do you?"