FOUR

OBSESSED !                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ➽───────────────────────────❥

OBSESSED !
                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ
➽───────────────────────────❥

"right on time," tashi tapped her invisible watch as she finally saw the blonde girl.

"aw, you were waiting on me," ariana provoked, "scared to walk in their room alone?"

"you wish," tashi scoffed as she knocked on the door.

the girls waited a few seconds but no one had answered the door, "what are they doing in there?" ariana furrowed her brows as she knocked on the door again.

tashi leaned up against the door, trying to listen in. "oh my god they're cleaning up their room."

"seriously?" ariana laughed, doing the same thing, she heard a lot of rustling and one of them hitting a pillow. "i think they're getting dressed, imagine they were jerking off."

"hey!"

"hi!"

finally the boys had opened the door but before they could notice that the girls had been listening in on them they had leaned away from the door.

"so did you guys like go to mommmy and me classes together?" tashi asked as the boys laughed. "what you seem like brothers,"

"well that's what the mark rebellato tennis academy will do for you." art answered.

"right, right, right, you guys went to boarding school together." ariana nodded.

"we've been bunkmates ever since we were twelve years old so,"

"that's really cute," the blonde girl nodded.

"you ever thought about doing something like that?" art questioned.

"boarding school?" tashi clarified, rocking back and fourth.

"yeah,"

"i was supposed to go to a swiss boarding school," ariana answered. "le rosey."

"isn't that like the most expensive school there is?" patrick furrowed his brows.

"yup," ariana nodded.

the two boys looked at each other and then around the room, god knows how much money her parents had and they invited her over to this dump.

"we couldn't afford boarding school and even if i had gotten a scholarship or something there's no way my parents would want me coming of age in an environment like that." tashi explained.

she had never told anyone this but one of the reasons she had been jealous of ariana was the fact that even if she wasn't good at tennis, she would be set for life.