TWO

OBSESSED !                   ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ➽───────────────────────────❥

OBSESSED !
ᵃⁿ ᵃʳᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵃˡᵈˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜ
➽───────────────────────────❥

ariana rolled her eyes seeing all of the tashi posters around the place, she was sponsored by adidas while the blonde had nike. well she did come to her party so what was she expecting.

she ran her fingers over her pink mini dress as she navigated through the crowd, ignoring the whispers and stares that followed her every move.

taking a deep breath, she plastered on a smile and mingled with the other guests, exchanging polite greetings and engaging in small talk. but even as she forced herself to socialize, ariana couldn't shake the nagging feeling of resentment that gnawed at her from within.

"i've been waiting for you," tashi appeared behind the girl.

ariana turned around, her smile faltering for a moment before she regained her composure. "of course you have," she replied, her tone tinged with sarcasm.

"well i wouldn't have won if it wasn't for you," tashi crossed her arms. "losing that is."

ariana fought to maintain her composure, her jaw clenched as she forced herself to keep up the facade of civility. "right," she replied tersely, her smile strained. "well, here i am."

tashi's smirk widened, enjoying ariana's cold demeanor. "i'm really glad you could make it," she pointed to all of the decorations, making sure to point out the posters. "by the way how are you enjoying the party so far?"

ariana raised an eyebrow, her expression skeptical. "oh, i'm having a blast," she replied. "nothing like being surrounded by posters of your face everywhere you look."

"i'm glad to hear that," tashi replied smoothly, her tone betraying no hint of offense. "you know, it's not every day you get to see such a masterpiece on display,"

she forced a tight-lipped smile, her grip on her composure slipping slightly. "i suppose it's good for your ego,"

tashi's smile fell, a flicker of irritation crossing her features before she composed herself. "touché," she nodded. "nice dress," tashi eyed the pink dress, it hugged all of ariana's curves perfectly.

"thanks," ariana replied, checking out the girl in front of her, she looked good in her blue dress. "you too."

"well care to join me on the dance floor?"

with a small, reluctant smile, ariana agreed. "sure, why not?" she replied. "if you can keep up."

as the infectious beat of 'hot in herre' began to pulse through the speakers, ariana and tashi stepped onto the dance floor, their movements mirroring the rhythm. ariana's hips swayed to the music as tashi matched her step for step. if anyone were to see them they would think they're best friends or more.