17: Emir is Missing

Nandini's pov

"Nandini I think we should call the doctor" he said.

I moved away my hands from his chest and acted to fall back he hold my hands

"Watch out"

"I'm fine" I straighten myself.

"You're not looking"

Why all of a sudden he is behaving so nice. Just do what you always do Emir.

"I'm telling you I'm fine"

"Okay let's go to your room you need rest"

"No!" I shouted all of a sudden

"What? Why?"

"Actually... Why don't you understand?"

"What?"

"Aren't you getting hints?"

"What are you saying Nandini are you drunk?"

"Oh please don't copy my words"

"I'm not copying I'm asking a simple question because you are acting weird"

"I'm not acting weird I'm trying to give you hints" saying so I pulled him. He raised his right brow with suspicious look.

"Am I getting the right hint?" He asked

"Maybe"

"What happened to you suddenly? Last night you slapped me for kissing you, remember?"

Why should I say now?

"Uhm... I was... I wasn't able to accept"

"Accept what?"

"That I'm attracting towards you" I can be a great actor.

"Are you?"

"Hmm" He held my waist pulling me close.

"You don't know what you have done by telling me"

"Why?"

"Because I not going to stop now"

He kissed me holding me tight. I too responded back trying to match his speed but he was way too wild.

He pulled down my sleeves from both shoulders sucking my neck. Pulling down the zip of frock he threw it on floor.

I'm still not ready for this but... I know there is no way back now.

I opened his shirt's button throwing it on floor. I'm standing just in inners in front of my enemy.

He pushed me on bed and I fallen with a thud. Taking off his pent and underwear he stood straight. I looked at him from head to toe.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

"Shut up" I said

He hovered over me taking off my inners too. He starts sucking my upper body leaving not even a single spot.

I am not getting any sensations by his touches because I hate him from bottom of my heart.

"You sure about it right? Because once I do it there's no way back"

"I'm sure" I said.

He captured my lips again slowly entering inside. I dig my nails on his back. He start doing in and out with a speed.

**********

He came out of bathroom wearing shorts. He sat besides me while I sat up covering myself with duvet. I don't know what happened but he is quite from the moment he used me officially.