19. Saving His Life!

Nandini's POV

Holding a knife I give a heat on it's metal. My hands were shivering with fear. I kept the knife on his wound trying to take out the bullet. He screamed in pain. His face was covered with sweat within a second. I wanted to stop but I have to do this. His screams were miserable, I can't even imagine the pain he was going through. I did the procedure until the bullet was out and on floor.

I sighed as it was finally done. Throwing the knife on the floor I wiped his wound with light pressure then covered it with bandages. I got up picked up a cushion and kept under his head after that I covered him with duvet. It was when I realized he was having high fever. He was shivering.

Coming to the kitchen I pour the cold water in a bowl along with ice cubes and a taking a piece of cloth I sat besides him. Wetting the cloth in water I kept on his head time by time.

••••••••••••

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a sitting position keeping my head on the table. It took a moment for me to realize the situation. He was still laying there but awake.

"How are you feeling?" I asked checking his forehead.

"Better" he tried to get up. I helped him to stand while he sat on couch. "Why you saved me?" He asked.

"Because I don't want you to die"

"Then why you shot me?" I sighed.

"I wasn't in my senses Emir. Seeing the gun I lost myself, I lost my senses." I lied.

"You almost ran away leaving me to die."

"But I came back and saved you as well."

"Yeah you did."

"You should go to the hospital"

"I'm fine"

"No you're not this can be serious"

"You wanna go to jail?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah I mean I'll go to the hospital they will ask me how thus happened I will them about you and you will go to the jail, you want that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine don't go." I said and left to the kitchen to make something to eat.

I made myself a omelette and toast while for him I made soup, it will be good for his health. I came out with the tray he was laying closing his eyes.

"Soup" I said. He looked towards me and sat up. Keeping the tray in front of him I start eating my own food.

"Can you help me?" he asked. Now he is taking advantage of the situation.

Holding a bowl in my hands I start feeding him. I thought he will get angry on me or punish me for what I did but He didn't, Strange!

"You're a good chef" he said. I faked a smile.

"Thanks"

After he was done he lay again. I sat on the other couch bitting my nails. How long we have to stay here?

"What are you thinking? He asked with closed eyes.

"Nothing. When will we go home?"

"Why?"

"I am missing Ayza."

"I didn't asked you to come here right?"

"Will you please shut up? Bani kaki was worried for you she wanted me to have a look." I cleared.

"Yeah what else it can be."

"We should go back, she was really worried for you, even your friends."

"Do you think I can drive in this situation?" he asked pointing at his wound.

"Yes you can your right hand is working and I guess we use our right hand to work, right?"

"Smart enough but what if I'm left handy?" He asked raising his brow.

"Then go to hell" I was pissed by now.

"You yourself stopped me from going there last night, remember?" He is getting into my nerves now.

"I wish I had not."

"Sss tch, so late to regret."

"Emir stop irritating me."

"What am I doing? I am just asking you questions what else?"

"Don't ask."

"Ok fine but... One last question" I looked at him. He sat up.

"What?"

"Do you regret doing sex with me?" I coughed badly. He is so straight forward.

"What kind of a question it is?"

"A simple and easy question"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I wanna know!"

"Emir I-"

"Ok let me make it more easy just answer in a yes or no. Do you regret having sex with me?" Goddddd! If I say No my plan won't work but if I say yes he'll think stupid about me. Arghhh!

"Uhm... No" I saud looking down.

"No?" He asked to confirm.

"No"

"Come here" he said. I looked at him with confusing look. "What? Come here" I sat besides him. "This means we can often do this right?" What the hell? I was worrying for no reason.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?"

"No!"

"Then why are you asking such cheap questions?"

"Cheap? Seriously? I am asking because..." he came near my ear. "I'm still not done with you, I want you more" I want to puke.

"Emir stop these dirty talks and let's go home." I said getting up. He pulled me back and I landed on his lap.

"Why are you feeling horny?" What has gotten into him?

"Emir stop."

"I don't want to"

"Emir leave me." He held my chin coming close to me. "Emir stop" He took my upper lip in his mouth but I bite on his lower lip unintentionally.

"Ouch!" He hissed while I closed my eyes.

"You wild kitten" I opened my eyes but before I could do something he again kissed me.

*****

We came back home yesterday. He still didn't went to the hospital. Stubborn Kapoor.

I'm having my lunch sitting alone as he is in his room with his friends.

"Nandini!" It was Alya. I stood up as her expressions were telling how mad she is.

"What?"

"How can you do this? Have you lost your mind?" What have I done?

"What are you talking about?"

"You shot him didn't you?" This Emir!

"Yeah I did but-"

"But what How could you do this don't you know who he is?"

"Alya It wasn't intentionally"

"Whatever it was you have no right to  even touch him-"

"Shut up! Actually you don't have any right to shout on me you understand."

"You bit-"

"Alya!" She was going to slap me but Emir stopped her.

Alina❤