26. Capturing Another Proof.

Nandini's POV

As we reached home I went to my room. He is getting into my nerves day by day. What he thinks of himself? He can't just order me all the time. I can do whatever I want to. He is no one to stop me.

I know I was being ridiculous to kiss that guy but I wasn't in my senses. I don't know what happened to me all of a sudden. I was busy in my thoughts but they were broken by some unpleasant sounds. I got up leaving the room. As I was outside the room I saw a guy down there wearing a black mask covering his face. My eyes came out of my socket as it wasn't Emir. Before I could shout someone held my mouth from behind taking me back in the room.

He threw me on the bed closing the door. They were two people. One of them covered my mouth with a cloth and tied my hands. I was trying my best to get out of the grip of ropes but they were tight.

"Who is she? She will ruin our plan. Boss never told us about her. What should we do now?" One of them asked.

"Let me call the boss" He called someone while the other was roaming around and sometimes peaking outside the room. "Yes boss, Manik is not alone. There is a girl in his house... Okay we are waiting" He cut the call.

"What he said?"

"He is coming upstairs"

A while later A man entered the room. He was young. His face wasn't covered.

"So Manik is in a secret relationship? Well, that's interesting"

"Sir, what should we do now?"

"You go and check what those guys are doing. See if you find something against Manik and call me until then I will have some fun with this beauty" My eyes came out of my socket listening to his words.

"And what should I do?" The other guy asked.

"You stay with me"

He came closer to my while I was trying to fight back. He started unbuckling his belt. I was trying my best to make loud noise but I am sure it wouldn't be going out of the room.

"Let's see how beautiful you are in bed"

I closed my eyes hearing those words. I wish I could kick in between his legs. Oh wait I can kick him My lags aren't bind. As he moved more closer to me I kicked him on the spot and cried in pain.

"You Bitch" he held my hair in his tight grip.

"Leave her" I heard Emir's Voice. He was standing at his Back pointing gun on that bastard.

The other man was caught by one of the guard. He got up from me while Emir punched him hard on his face. The other guard got a hold on him and he moved towards me opening my ropes.

"You fine?" He asked.

"Yes"

"You shouldn't have touched her" Emir said.

I'm damn sure this guy's death is near. He is finished today. He held his collars taking him out of the room. The phone popped in my mind. I closed the door taking out the phone from the secret spot.

I came out of the room to see his guards pointing gun on all of them. They were 10 people in total. Emir and that guy was standing in the middle. His face was covered with blood. I opened the camera moving a bit back to he can't see me and start recording.

"So, You got what you wanted?" Emir asked.

"You can't kill me Manik" I don't know whether I should call him Emir or Manik.

"And why you think I can't?"

"Because I know you want to know who killed your Mother" He said.

On a serious note I am not surprised by listening to this. He kills so many people so of course It will come back to him. Karma.

"Sss, Harshad, Harshad, Harshad... How do you always surprise me? I mean how? You think I'm slow enough to wait for you, like you to tell me who killed my mother, seriously? I already killed the murderer long time back"

"You're lying"

"Unfortunately, No and now It's your turn to die"

"Manik no, don't. Look I promise I will leave and won't come back but don't kill me"

"Really? And what made you think I will believe you?"

"Look I swear, I swear on my family"

"Its too late to regret Harshad" He pointed gun on his heart. "Any last wish?"

"Manik don't do this Please"

"No wish? Okay fine Then die" Shot. He fallen on the floor and I left from there. I went to the bathroom locking the door to see if His face was clear in the video and yes It was well recorded.

"Nandini" Oh shit. He is outside. I kept the phone in one of the drawer and came out. "You fine?" He asked.

"Yes I am... Fine" He hugged me all of a sudden to which I was shocked.

"He didn't do anything right?" He asked breaking the hug.

"No Emir, I'm fine" He sighed.

"Come let's go"

"Where?"

"To my room"

"But Why? I'm fine here"

"But I'm not come"

"Emir you are again ordering me."

"So? I will. Don't argue Nandini."

"Fine this time I'm listening to you but for the last time" He rolled his eyes.

"We will see" I agreed because I'm also scared.

As we sat on bed in his room he called Cabir. "You did what I asked?" "I don't know I'm also confused how did he managed to enter my house when it has a password on it" "Anyways, I will change the lock and increase the security" "Yes she is... Fine" He said looking towards me. "Yeah okay bye" He cut the call holding his head.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know how he managed to enter the house. I'm worried if someone is helping him or he just entered on his own"

"Do you think someone from this house was helping him?"

"I'm not sure because Everyone here is working from a long time and I don't suspect anyone but what if one of them is betraying me?"

"Whoever it is, he can't hide for a long time right? He will come out one day somehow so relax and don't worry" I nodded.

"So you aren't angry on me anymore?" He asked.

"No" He smiled asking me to come in his arms. He is acting so nice all of a sudden which is really weird and I don't know why but I feel like he is suspicious about me. God knows well.

Alina ❤