16: Plan Working

Nandini's POV

"Kiss me!"

"What?"

"Don't test me too much Nandini just do it"

"I think you are drunk" saying so I was leaving but he held my arm pulling me back

"You're driving me crazy with these outfit of yours" he said huskily.

"So? Now you want me to change my dressing just because you can't control?"

"Yes"

"In your dreams Mr." Saying So I was again leaving but he held my arm pulled me back again.

"I'm not done yet"

"What you want Emir?"

"You" He said without any shame. I didn't said a word let him kiss me.

He captured my lips holding my waist from one hand while from other he held my mouth deepening the kiss.

I guess its enough. I pushed him back and slapped him.

"I didn't allowed you to kiss me Pervert"

"You" He held my hairs in his grip tightly. "You know I can tie you up here and do anything I want with you right?"

"So now you will rape me?" I dared to look straight in his eyes without any fear.

"Aren't you scared of me?"

"Why will I be? You are just a mere person who has power of money and nothing else" He chuckled

"Really?"

"Yeah" he left me with a thud and moved towards the mirror

"Get out of my room" He said setting his hairs.

I left the room without any argument. Slowly I will get close to him so that he won't suspect me. I want him to trust me enough to let me enter in his room without permission and also in that secret room.

The next day I Helped Ayza with uniform and everything. The breakfast went quite as well. He tried talked to me but I ignored. After breakfast I came back to my room. Turning on the TV I lay down changing the channels.

**********

"Nandu!! Wake up" I slowly opened my eyes listening my name. It was Ayza. I smiled but then I realized its quite late, I overslept.

"What time it is?" I asked aloud getting up. It was 5pm already, Fuck. "Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I asked

"I thought you are not well"

"No I'm fine I just slept, actually overslept"

"Its ok"

"So have you done your homework?"

"Yes Already"

"So what is your plan now?"

"I was playing downstairs but... Emir's friends came so I had to come up"

"His friends?"

"Yes I was playing with Lilly and Sanaya Bani kaki was also playing but..."

"Why not we go to kitchen and continue?" I asked

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Let's go then" She went to her room and came back with a bag full of blocks.

We came down and there they were sitting gossiping, laughing. As usual I ignored them and went towards kitchen.

"Good evening everyone"

"Evening, evening! Nandini are you fine?"

"Yes I just overslept" I cleared.

"Oh"

"Sanaya Can you please make me a banana shake?"

"Sure"

"She is really happy she is habitual of you" Bani kaki said pointing towards Ayza

"Yeah she is I never thought it will work but it happened"

"Yes she loves you very much"

"So do I... I love her soooo much" I said kissing her cheek while she gave a sheepish smile.

After talking some time I went back to my room.

"Nandini" I stopped listening my name. It was his friend I don't remember her name. "Hey" She said.

"Hey"

"Oh I'm Mukti" she said forwarding her hand while I shaked with a smile.

"You know my name already... Nice to meet you" she was looking nice

"Me too... Why don't you come and sit with us? I mean you always stay in your room?"

"Actually yes I'm a bit introvert types so... I hope you won't mind"

"No no it's fine actually I'm like you introvert so I can understand you"

"Cool"

"Alright then maybe some other day we can sit and talk" she said and I smiled

"Sure why not"

"Okay then see ya" she said and left.

At least one of his friend is friendly that Alya was so weird. I still remember the way she threaten me.

*********

Finally his friends left, I ate dinner in my room as I was least interested to give answers to their questions.

For now I'm thinking of an excuse to go to his room but I am getting nothing. I need a solid excuse. I changed my frock and wear the small one set my hairs and came out of my room.

Let's try!

I knocked his door, he opened a while later. He given me a way to enter and locked the door back.

"So what bring you here again at this hour?" He asked sitting on bed using his phone.

"I... I'm not able to sleep" he looked at me

"Is it my fault?" I wanted to punch him

"I'm serious"

"What you want me to do?"

"I don't know I'm scared I feel like someone is in my room. I checked the room thrice there is no one but the fear inside me isn't going"

"Nandini what can I do?"

"Do you have sleeping pills?" I asked not getting any other excuse.

"I don't know I have to check"

"Then check please"

"Please?" He showed a surprised expression.

"Emir I'm serious"

"Ok ok let me check" He went towards the bathroom.

I sat on bed holding my head faking the pain.

"Unfortunately I don't have" he said moving towards me. "You fine?" He asked.

I looked up at him and nodded in a no.

"My head is spinning" I stood up and left myself "I'm sorry" I said as I landed on his chest.

"It's ok let me call the doctor"

"No no it's fine it happens sometimes I have a problem. It will pass in minutes" This wasn't a lie I actually have this problem.

"You sure?"

"Yes" his hands were on my waist and mine on his chest. Come on do something, I won't stop you today.

I tilt my head up looking towards him, his focus was on my lips as I expected where else can he see, Jerk!

Alina❤