chapter 2

months had passed and Hikari was walking around then she jump when she heard Toshiro's voice, and turned around to see him.
Hikari: you scared the hell out of me.
Toshiro: I have a few days off and thought i'd come and visit.
Hikari: make some noise next time your going to give me a heartattack. they both began walking toward the house as they began talking and Hikari was laughing from the stories Toshiro was telling her about the things Rangiku has done.
Hikari: she never takes her job seriously if I was your liuetenant i'd take my job seriously.
Toshiro: (chuckles) i'm sure you would. they both went inside Hikari's house as Hikari brought over a couple glasses of tea as she set them down on the table, they both talked and Hikari smiled the whole time soon Hikari put on the TV she was watching a movie then fell asleep. while Toshiro went to go deal with a hollow once Toshiro had gotten back he saw Hikari asleep on the couch Toshiro gently picked up, Hikari bridal style and carried her to her room luckily the door was open Toshiro walked in he gently laid Hikari on her bed.
Toshiro: get some sleep I will see you in the morning.

*next day*

Hikari was awake and she was making breakfast but was coughing a bit, then felt a hand on her shoulder.
Toshiro: Hikari are you alright?
Hikari: yeah i'm but I think I should sit down. Hikari walked over to the couch as she sat down on the couch while holding her head Toshiro walked over and felt Hikari's head.
Toshiro: your burning up you might have a fever go up to your room I don't think you'll be able to see Ichigo right now. Hikari nodded she went upstairs changed into her pajamas then climbed into bed since she's sick Hikari grabbed her phone and called Ichigo telling him that she's sick.
Ichigo: that sucks well I hope you get better i'll let the others know and get well soon bye Hikari.
Hikari: bye. after the phone call Hikari leaned against the head board as she was watching TV then heard a knock on the door as she got up and answered it only to see Toshiro at the door.
Toshiro: I thought you were resting.
Hikari: I was until I heard a knock on the door (coughs)  I am going back to bed. Hikari laid bed in her bed Toshiro walked over and sat down next to her.
Toshiro: I have to go take of a task right are you going to be alright?
Hikari: yeah i'll be fine go do what you need too i'll be alright.
Toshiro: alright I will be back soon. Hikari nodded Toshiro went to go take care of the task that he needed to do and Hikari was sleeping but what Hikari didn't know was Ichigo was on his way to visit he knocked on the door but he walked in.
Ichigo: Hikari you here? maybe she's sleeping. Ichigo went up to Hikari's room and he saw his cousin sleeping he smiled then quietly closed the door Ichigo heard something and went to investigate only to see it was Toshiro.
Toshiro: what are you doing here Ichigo?
Ichigo: I was checking up on Hikari she's still asleep thankfully but I can see if my Dad can check up on her.
Toshiro: good idea in the mean time there is still a hollow out there somewhere and it needs to be stopped.

Ichigo: well i'm coming with you we both can stop it and it's not like when we stopped Aizen both him and Ichimaru are dead, so that's something we don't have to worry about.
Toshiro: I suppose your right. after a couple of hours Isshin was checking on Hikari and he saw that her fever broke.
Isshin: well Hikari your fever broke but right now you have a cold so take some medicine and you'll be better in no time.
Hikari: thanks Uncle Isshin I better get some more sleep.
Isshin: alright take care sweetheart. Isshin left and Hikari laid back down but heard a noise and went to see what was going on Hikari was about to head back up to her room until she saw someone they came at her and she screamed Hikari's necklace fell to the ground as her body did as well.
Grimmjow: now I can my revenge against Ichigo Kurosaki. Grimmjow picked up Hikari as he threw her over his shoulder and left.

*at the abandoned factory*

Hikari was chained up and still unconscious then two shadows appeared Toshiro and Ichigo both saw Hikari wasn't hurt
Grimmjow: so you showed up after all especially since I used this girl here.
Ichigo: let my cousin go you bastard!
Grimmjow: I only needed her for bait if you can defeat me Ichigo Kurosaki then your cousin is free.
Toshiro: Ichigo be careful and remember do what you have to in order to save Hikari.
Ichigo: right but if I loose control get her out of here. Ichigo went to fight Grimmjow they began to fight Ichigo had hollowfied and he had almost turned into the beast inside him, Toshiro got Hikari out of the chains and carried her out of the factory. Toshiro had made it on top of the factory and set Hikari down he tried to wake her up then she groaned and saw Toshiro above her.
Hikari: Toshiro?
Toshiro: it's me are you alright?
Hikari: (coughs) not really I'm hurting a bit but i'll live. where's Ichigo?
Toshiro: fighting Grimmjow he's an espada and Ichigo is keeping him busy but we need to go.
Hikari: no I have seen Ichigo as his inner beast I can stop him.
Toshiro: how you'll get killed!
Hikari: no I won't you don't know this but I went to Hueco Mundo to find Orihime she was my only friend until I met the others, so you have to trust me Toshiro if my magic doesn't work then i'm running.

Toshiro: alright hold on. Hikari put her arms around Toshiro's shoulders as he flash stepped into the factory Hikari ran to Ichigo and saw that he had turned into a monster Hikari grabbed his wrist and stopped him.
Hikari: Ichigo stop please it's over you won (chants spell) Ichigo it's okay i'm not hurt Grimmjow is dead, you beat him now please calm down we're safe.
Ichigo began to calm down and he fell to the ground as Hikari held him close.
Ichigo: Hikari i'm sorry you had to see me like that again.
Hikari: it's alright you and Toshiro both saved me i'm no longer sick to let you both know my cold is gone, but let's go before something else happens. they all left and Hikari saw a blade coming and she pushed Ichigo out of the way then she got hit with the sword in her torso, Hikari fell to the ground the sword was pulled out of her as she yelled in pain.
Toshiro: Ichigo let me deal with this get Hikari to Orihime she needs help.
Ichigo: right. Ichigo left with Hikari and he had made it to Orihime's to ask for help.
Toshiro: (pulls out zanpakuto) reign over the frosted heavens hyorinmaru! Grimmjow was truly done for and Toshiro caught up with Ichigo, only to see that Hikari was going to be alright her wound had been taken care of and she was out cold at the moment.
Toshiro: how is she?
Orihime: she'll be alright luckily I was on my way to Hikari's she's going to be okay.
Ichigo: thanks Orihime your a life saver.
Orihime: just helping out a friend.

*mini time skip*

Hikari was in her gym working out while listening to her music she was busting her tail while lifting weights.

what Hikari didn't know was Toshiro saw her working out and thought she was a very athletic woman.
Toshiro: your really good at this.
Hikari: sure am (sets weights down) whew i've been busting my tail for years but your probably wondering about my powers right.
Toshiro: yes I am.
Hikari: well you see I was born with my powers I get them from my Dad's side of the family my grandma taught me all I know, basically I don't use my powers often only when I need too hence the reason why i'm a witch. my Mom and my Aunt were sisters my aunt died when me and Ichigo were kids we both were upset, Ichigo tried to be strong but me I never could be strong it was devastating loosing my Aunt Masaki I miss her everyday.
Toshiro: i'm sure she's proud of you and your family.
Hikari: (smiles) thanks Toshiro look I know you have to go but (takes off crystal) I want you to have this my grandma told me it will protect, someone dear too my heart keep it close to your heart and good luck.
Toshiro: thank you Hikari I promise not too loose this (puts on necklace) stay safe there might be more hollows out there, so be careful.
Hikari: I will. Toshiro left back to the Soul Society and Hikari went back to her work out.

*time skip*

a concert was coming up and Hikari wondered how she was going to send everyone something but then she had an idea, Hikari asked Rangiku to take a backstage pass to to Toshiro.
Rangiku: don't worry he's at a captain's meeting so he doesn't know i'm gone, I will give in a good word for you.
Hikari: thanks Rangiku I better get back to rehearsal alright guys let's do this.
Kevin: alright! they all practiced and they were ready for the show.

*later that night*

Hikari was getting her hair and make up done after she had changed into her concert outfit which a black skeleton dress with her boots, bracelet and choker.
Yuki: hey you ready?
Hikari: yeah let's do this.