chapter 5

Hikari was going through some boxes and she found her Mom's prom dress she cried and held it close while crying, she then remembered her school was going to have a prom she decided to join one last time.
Hikari: alright maybe I could join them one last time before I officially graduate I think I have some flats I don't feel like wearing heels. and how can I forget my band is playing at the prom, well better get ready to practice and highly doubt Toshiro would go with me since he's busy. Hikari went to the garage and saw that her friends were there and they began practicing for the prom.
Kevin: Hikari you alright?
Hikari: yeah I'm fine just can't focus right now this is going to be my last prom with you guys since i'm graduating, early and well I'm going off to college I got accepted into a great one. but I honestly don't know if I would go I could never leave home.
Yuki: hey don't worry besides there's a great college here so you don't have to leave home.
Hikari: I guess thanks Yuki but lets make prom more rememberable. they all practiced and sounded great then everyone went to find their outfits for prom while Hikari went inside and was eating some left overs for dinner, then heard a noise outside only to see it was the soul reapers doing hteir job. Hikari went back inside her house and she sat down on the couch while watching TV then heard her phone go off only to see it was Ichigo.
Hikari: hello?
Ichigo: hey Hikari you ready for the big dance at school?
Hikari: I guess but I honestly don't know if i'm going I mean Ichigo you've known i've been a lone wolf for a long time, until I met Toshiro he's just different in a way.
Ichigo: he told me you two were dating and i'd rather she you smile more so see you in a few days.
Hikari: bye (ends call) maybe I should go but then again everyone might think I have no date (sigh) what's the point, i'm not going there's no point of going if I'm just going to be by myself. Hikari was about to head up to her room when she heard a knock on the door and opened it to look outside then she was about to head inside until a voice spoke up from behind her which made Hikari jump.
Hikari: damn it Toshiro I hate when you do that I thought I smelled your scent. never sneak up on a werewolf you could get hurt.

Toshiro: sorry but I was dealing with a hollow and I thought i'd come and check up on you.
Hikari: I'm fine it's just I'm going to be graduating early and this will be my last school event before i'm off to college, I got accepted to the one here so i'm not leaving home.
Toshiro: I see but I will be making sure your not going feral.
Hikari: I haven't and I have full control of myself I may become a big wolf but i'm still me, and I might not go too college but i'm thinking about it.
Toshiro: do what you think is best I have to go good bye Hikari.
Hikari: bye Toshiro. they both shared a kiss and Toshiro left for the soul society. Hikari smiled and she went back inside as she was working on a song and told the band about it since they practiced and it went great.

*at Prom*

all the students were having fun all except Hikari she was standing on the side while everyone else was having fun, Ichigo walked over and he held out some punch to his cousin.
Ichigo: you doing alright?
Hikari: not really but I have a bad feeling and enemy of yours is going to come back. what if Aizen does come back I will be there beside you guys ready to fight.
Ichigo: you forget you can't transform on your own it has to be on a full moon.
Hikari: not nescassarily Dad made something to help suppress the my were instincts when I transform, but it also has a reverse effect it allows me to transform on a new moon. so I can go werewolf anytime I want besides I can control myself I've gotten stronger so I can control myslef trust me.
Ichigo: I hope so but you look great.