chapter 4

Toshiro: yes sir we will take a team with us. they all went to the land of the living Izuru, Shuhei, Ikkaku and Yumichika even Momo came along, they all were searching for Hikari.
Ichigo: Hikari where are you!
Yumichika: Ikkaku and I found something.
Toshiro: what did you find?
Ikkaku: it looks like fur I think Hikari is turning into something unless it was one hell of a fight.
Ichigo: hey that looks like Hikari's hair the color I mean I guess there was a family secret she never wanted to tell.
Rukia: a family secret?
Renji: what're you talking about?
Ichigo: when I was a kid I used to hear howling I always thought it was my uncle being a weirdo but no I was wrong, I saw a wolf growing up and there it was a wolf black wolf. but for Hikari she might be different we gotta find her now.
Rangiku: don't worry we will. they all continued to search then heard growling as they all pulled out their zanpakutos.
Yumichika: the hell was that?
Toshiro: be alert Hikari could be hunting.
Renji: yeah and we're her prey. a black and red wolf came out from the bushes and tackled Toshiro to the ground as he held her back from bitting him, then he saw the eyes.
Toshiro: Hikari it's me snap out of it! Hikari's eyes turned back too their normal color and she got off of Toshiro and her ears were down.
Ichigo: Hikari it's alright we're gonna help you. Hikari barked since she couldn't talk but no one could understand her.
Momo: calm down now take us to where you were hiding. Hikari gently tugged on Momo's kimono sleeve everyone followed Hikari and she showed them an old abandoned shrine that she made her temporary home, Hikari barked and went inside.

*at the abandoned shrine*

Rangiku: you've been hiding here Hikari?
Hikari: (barks)
Ikkaku: guess she can't talk like this.
Yoruichi: Hikari why did you run? Hikari's ears fell down and she grabbed something then brought it over to Yoruichi she took it and saw it was the Lycan  family history.
Yoruichi: I see so you get this from your Grandfather. Hikari nodded and walked over to Toshiro as she brought over a blanket for Momo Toshiro took it and put it over Momo.
Momo: thank you Hikari your really sweet and kinda cute as a wolf. Momo petted Hikari on the head as her tail was wagging then she laid down next to both Momo and Toshiro.
Rukia: how long will she be like this?
Yumichika: that we don't know. Hikari barked and she ran over to a box then brought over a book to Yumichika as he took it and he looked through to see the answer.
Yumichika: it seems she'll be back to normal in the morning.
Toshiro: alright then let's get some sleep. everyone went to sleep and Momo covered Hikari with the blanket.
Momo: please be alright in the morning Hikari. Momo went to sleep while laying next to Hikari and she was being kept warm by wolf body heat.

*next day*

it was morning and everyone was awake.
Orihime: Hikari's back to normal.
Rangiku: good thing you brought some clothes for her.
Ichigo: okay all guys out let's give my cousin some privacy last thing I need is to get my head bit off. the men all stepped out of the shrine Hikari woke up and she covered herself.
Rukia: it's alright Ichigo and Renji are outside standing guard Orihime brought you some clothes.
Hikari: thanks Orihime I better get dressed. Hikari got dressed and she walked outside with the girls Hikari was hugged by Ichigo as she hugged him back.
Ichigo: you had me worried what the hell were you thinking.
Hikari: I was trying to protect your sorry ass! I couldn't control myself okay so what i'm a werewolf and I can't help it alright I get it from my Grandpa he was a werewolf, and so am I it's in my blood I can't be cured so just leave me alone Ichigo i'm going home.
Shuhei: Hikair wait.
Hikari: leave me alone Shuhei i'm a monster so just stay away from me. Hikari ran home and she locked the door she had enough credit to graduate so she did and stayed home, Hikari never came out which worried everyone.
Isshin: Hikari sweetie please come out you haven't left in days.
Hikari: i'm not leaving I'm a monster I could hurt someone.
Isshin: your not a monster please come out.
Ichigo: Dad let me get some help it might take days but I can only hope they come.

*weeks later*

Hikari was hiding away in her basement she was in a cage since her Dad used to hide in it until he got control, then heard voices she hide more in the dark then a light was turned on.
Ichigo: Hikari!
Rangiku: what're you doing in there?
Hikari: keeping you all safe I can't control myself so just go away.
Toshiro: Ichigo Rangiku head upstairs and let me talk to her. Ichigo and Rangiku went upstairs while Toshiro put his hand on the bars.
Hikari: please just leave Toshiro your going to get hurt.
Toshiro: you can control yourself I know you can just focus on your true self.
Hikari: how can I when i'm afraid of hurting the one I love.
Toshiro: and exactly who is the one you love?
Hikari: (blushes) you Toshiro I started to develop a bit of a crush when we first met and I was scared to tell you about my family secret, at first I didn't know what was happening to me.
Toshiro: until you found the truth didn't you.
Hikari: yes (looks outside) this is really going to hurt. please go Toshiro I want you to be safe I love you.
Toshiro: I love you too. they both shared a small kiss then Hikari backed away as she began to transform.

*mini time skip*

Hikari wasn't feeling so good she was laying in bed then heard the door open Toshiro walked in to see Hikari laying in bed.
Toshiro: Hikari you alright?
Hikari: no I don't feel so good. Toshiro sat on the bed and put a hand on Hikari's shoulder while he looked at her.
Toshiro: perhaps you need some fresh air you have been in here too long.
Hikari: no it's just a cold and I don't want you too get sick.
Toshiro: Ichigo said you haven't been to school as of late.
Hikari: yeah about that I had enough credit to graduate and here I am but let's face it I can't let anyone see my were side, it would just freak them out. but yet your still around.
Toshiro: because I love you (feels Hikari's forehead) you feel fine.
Hikari: that's cause it just ended and I took some medicine to help.