chapter 3

as the band was announced they got ready to perform, and Hikari took the mic as she got ready to sing.

Waiting for our turn, will we watch the world burn
(Vita Nova, Vita Nova)
World's forever seemingly so old
Words from scripture told now feel so cold
The love you know is bounded how it's sold
But you'd never know
So together, but still so alone
Some now reaping sickness that they've sown
Suffocating from upon the throne
Sinking down below
Waiting for our turn, will we watch the world burn
Bury, bury the dead
Every life that comes next
Buries the dead
Lives forever seemingly in fear

Rangiku: go Hikari! Toshiro was backstage with his back leaned against one of the metal beams while watching the band perform, he thought Hikari was something and thoguht she was a great girl.

Days, weeks, and months turn to years
The life you know is no longer so clear
Like the end is near
Make way for new life
Waiting for our turn, will we watch the world burn
Bury, bury the dead
Every life that comes next
Buries the dead
(Vita Nova, Vita Nova)
Bury the, bury the dead
Life born again
Dead... Bury the dead
Our life as we know it (dead within)
Our life as we know it (born again)
Bury, bury the dead
Every life that comes next
Buries the dead
Waiting for our turn, will we watch the world burn
(Vita Nova, Vita Nova)
Bury the, bury the dead
Finally, new life come next

after the song was over the crowd cheered and they all waved at the crowd.
Hikari: thank you everyone we did this concert to help raise money for the local childrens hospital and I hope all the kids will be happy to know, that I will be coming in person to visit them it's going to be a great surprise for the kids. so see the kids tomorrow.

*next day*

Hikari had made it to the hospital and parked the car as she got out and grabbed her guitar case as she walked in and greeted the kids, they all were happy to see her Hikari sat down and got out her guitar as she began playing a song for the kids. they were all having fun and Hikari smiled as she saw all the kids smiling.
Hikari: alright kids it's time I get going but don't worry you'll be alright and I hope you'll all feel better soon, get well kiddos. the kids all waved bye to Hikari as she was walking to her car and she put her guitar in the back and drove home, Hikari then remembered about a kind lady she met a long time ago she went to pick up some treats for them to share. Hikari stopped the car and walked the rest of the way to the house and she knocked on the door.
Haru: Hikari how wonderful to see you again.
Hikari: hi Grandma Haru how are you?
Haru: i've been fine why don't you come in. Hikari took off her shoes and walked inside as she and Grandma Haru were talking as they were laughing.
Hikari: I see so Toshiro has visited when he did that was nice of him.
Haru: yes but he also left something here for you.
Hikari: he left something for me he didn't have to do that. Grandma Haru came back with a box and Hikari saw a note attached to it.

this was made just for you Hikari as a thank you your crystal has truly protected me and my friend Momo, she would like too meet you one day. I hope your doing well in Karakura Town until then.

Toshiro

Hikari opened the box and saw a necklace inside which surprised to see how it looked she took the necklace out of the box and saw a message on the back.
Hikari: never give up without a fight.
Haru: oh it's beautiful.