Got my lick back /DDxDDOT

📍sugarhill, NY

📍sugarhill, NY. [Home, on the couch]
4:37 pm

DD's POV

       Just a few days ago Darrian 'pranked' me. It was horrible. I was almost crying. If he hasn't answered me when he did i would've been crying.

So i decided to get my get back and play a cheating prank on him.

I was just gonna freestyle this prank because i didn't have a plan. All i knew was how i was gonna start this prank.

"I'm leaving now DD." Darrian said and kissed me, "Okay, text me when you're on the way home."

He nodded, "Okay, love you, bye."

"Bye. I love you." I said and he walked out the door. I looked out the window and when he was almost to his car I texted him.

dd bae🌏🫀
he's gon now, you can come over ❤️
read

He read it immediately. I saw him give his phone a dirty look before he closed the car door and headed back inside. I hurriedly sat down in the couch when he came inside.

I looked at the door with a shocked face, "That was fast," I made a bad joke which he didn't laugh at, "Wassup pa? You forget something?"

He shook his head, "Ima stay here."
"Why? You can go." I stood up, trying to open the door.
"No DD. I'm staying." He grabbed me and pulled me away from the door.
"Why though?" I could sense him getting annoyed and irritated.
"Why you want me gone so bad?" He grabbed my face and looked at me. "I don't i'm just saying.."

"Okay then." Darrian sat on the couch. I grabbed my phone and went into the hallway, i pretended to be on a call.

"Yea never mind."
"He's here. I don't know he came back."
"Yea.. i know."
I laughed, "Alright, talk to you later, love you." I ended my 'phone call' and sat next to Darrian. He was staring at me with a blank face. "What?"

He shook his head and started watching tv. Only like 15 minutes into the movie i picked up my phone and began fake texting. Every time i giggled Darrian looked at me and he looked madder each time.

He tried to look at my phone, "Who you texting?"
I moved my phone out the way, "Nobody."

He sighed and started bouncing his legs.

This happened 2 more times before he stood up and walked past me. I still moved my phone out the way so he couldn't see anything. I was texting air.

He came back with a hammer and snatched my phone out my hand. "Word to. Stop fucking playing with me David. I'll smash ya phone right here." He threw my phone on the table and held the hammer up.

"Smash my phone for what? I ain't even do nothing?" I didn't break character and i stood up.

"Who the fuck was you texting?"
"Nobody bro. Mind yours." I said going to grab my phone but he pushed me on the couch.

"I'm not ya 'bro', DD. Ima ask you again before i smash ya shit. Who was over there making you smile and laugh?" He said, his voice much softer now. His bottom lip stuck out.

"I told you nobody." I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. He brought the hammer up and was about to slam it down before i screamed, "WAIT!"

I stood up and Darrian froze. "It was a prank baby. Wipe your eyes." I said and grabbed the hammer out his hand, tossing it on the couch. "That's not funny DD." He wiped his eyes but his bottom lip still stuck out.

"I had to get my lick back someway." I shrugged and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You was deadass about to get a nigga killed." He mumbled and i kissed his cheek. "And you almost made me cry. And i almost smashed ya phone."

"And you would've been getting me a new one." I said and smiled.

"I know but still." He mumbled.

--
Feedback ?

Time check: 3:20
song: lucid dreams - juice wrld

3rd chapter this night. i mean he had to get his lick back 🙏🏽🙏🏽🚹. vote plsssss!! Click that li star in the bottom left.