Togetha, Fa'eva /DDxDDOT

📍sugarhill, NY

📍sugarhill, NY. [Darrians bed]
6:48 pm

3rd person

          Darrian and David were sleeping together on Darrian's bed. Darrian was lying on top of David which covered his whole body.

There sleeping peacefully at first until their shared dream was getting weird.

Sometimes Darrian and David had the same dreams. It was all part of their being attached thing. See—they came up with the theory that they were attached by an invisible string.. The string didn't limit where they could go of course but it was always there. It passed through emotions, thoughts, feelings and sometimes dreams. This was impossible but boys can think.

No one knew how this happened, and it was always like this, even before they met. Souls like this don't meet on accident though. They would be together forever, no doubt.
Each of their mothers had to deal with sudden mood swings until they realized what it was and eventually just told them "Go check up on David/Darrian".

Some would say this is BS, or they're lying, but they know.

They were always together, some would say they were attached at the hip—but they were attached in different ways too.

Back to the dream, it was something stupid, they were recording in the studio or whatever. Something light. Out of nowhere Notti came in and started being loud. "Shhh, notti, Keem is recording." Edot hushed him.

Dd and Ddot froze though. Notti was... not.. him. Something about him. His eyes were bigger and darker..? Something about his smile.. His glare towards them. And the fact that he was here..

Everyone was acting like it was normal for him to be there. Ddot glanced at DD as he stood up, "E-... Ethan?"

Suddenly everything was black and it was just him, dd and Notti.

"Why'd you do it?" Notti said. his voice was distorted and he tilted his head.
"Do what..? I didn't do nothing." Ddot said. Dd was now standing behind Ddot.

"You killed me Darrian. Why did you kill me?" Notti came close.
"I didn't.. I didn't-Ethan." Ddots voice cracked as he spoke.
"It wasn't my time. Why did you kill me?" Ethan's voice grew harsher.
Ddots eyes filled with tears, "I didn't Ethan I swear!" He said and as Ethan touched DDots shoulder, he woke up.

David woke up at the same time, he was about to cry and Darrian already had tears in his eyes. David engulfed him in a hug while Darrian whispered that he didn't kill Ethan.

"I know Darrian." David whispered, running his hands through Darrian's hair. Darrian's face was buried into David's shoulder as he tried to stop crying.

Eventually David calmed him down and they laid in silence. Darrian felt guilty, super guilty which passed onto David. He sighed and looked down at Darrian, "You didn't do it baby, it's gonna be okay." "I'm sorry DD."

David rubbed Darrian's shoulder, whispering sweet and calm things to him. Darrian's head was rested on David's shoulder. His eyes were closed and he was trying to get his breathing steady. Out of nowhere he got butterflies in his stomach and he felt all warm inside. He opened his eyes and was met with David's soft ones.

"Why I feel like that, DD?" Darrian asked, holding his stomach. He figured the feeling came from David. David didn't say anything and just leaned down, kissing Darrian on his cheek.

"What're you doing DD?" Darrian tilted his head. "I don't know," David whispered, kissing him again; closer to his lips but not quite his cheeks, "I can't love on you?"

Darrian smiled, "You can, I guess. You're getting closer to my lips, though." David hummed, "Can I?" Darrian furrowed his eyebrows, telling David to elaborate. "I want to kiss you." David mumbled and put his finger under Darrian's chin. 

"Really?" Darrian tilted his head and David nodded. "Okay." David connected their lips and in that moment they both felt warm inside. Darrian pulled away and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you more." David pecked his lips once more before laying his head on the other's chest. "We gon be togetha' fa'eva. You ain' neva leavin' me, my heart." 

"Don't worry pa, I'm not leavin' you." Darrian hummed, playing in David's hair as they fell back asleep.

--

Feedback?

I'm home ya. cant believe its sunday. School tmr. I could cry. But fr Idk how I feel bout this chapter, sum light or wtv (not light). I'm finna go get me something to eat and we finna crank down and get to writing.  😘 I just did an emoji on a computer lmao. but yea speaking of I wrote this on a computer so if its weird or sum dw