On the low.. /DDxDDOT

📍sugarhill, NY

📍sugarhill, NY. [The Reyes' House]
2:19 am

3rd person

Darrian and DD been fucking around, and fuckin each other for months. They ain't want nobody to find out so they both got girlfriends. But Ddot was ready to come out. Matter fact he just broken up with his girlfriend, jaylen right now.

Darrian opened DD's door and came in. "Nigga i'm about to sleep, i'm not smoking with you." DD said with a groan.
"It's me, D." Darrian said DD turned to face him, "Oh, sorry. Ethan kept coming in here, talking about do i wanna smoke. Like nigga what do you think?"

Darrian smiled and took off his shoes. "What you doing here baby?" DD asked as Darrian slipped into his arms. "Don't be mad. I broke up with Jaylen." Darrian said, looking up at DD.

"Darrian." DD was about to go off.
"Sleep on it, please. We can talk about it in the morning." Darrian said, grabbing DD's hand.

DD sighed and rolled his eyes, "Okay bruh."
"Goodnight, i love you." Darrian said, not closing his eyes until he heard the same thing. When he didn't get the same response he smacked his lips, "DD you really finna do this?"
"Do what?" DD said, opening his eyes,
"I said I love you." Darrian said and bit his lip.
"I love you more Darrian." DD said snd they fell asleep together.

FAST FOWARD 8 HOURS....🕓

Darrian woke up to DD texting. For some reason his phone wasn't on silent and the texting was making noise. Darrian fluttered his eyes opened and whined, "DD turn ya shit on silent."

DD turned his phone off, "You gotta wake up, we need to talk about last night."

"Last night? What- oh.. Okay." Darrian mumbled and pulled himself out of DD's warm grip and laid next to him. "You really broke up with your girlfriend?" DD asked and tilted his head.

"Yes DD. I don't want her. i'm tired of us being 'sneaky links' when you know we're more than that." Darrian said and crossed his arms.

"Darrian.." DD hesitated.
"Don't tell me it's not true."

"I know it's true but I love my girlfriend too. I don't wanna break up with her just because of what me and you have going on." she said and shrugged.

That upset Darrian. He sat against the wall and looked away and he tried not to cry.
"You finna cry Darrian?" DD asked and sat up.
Darrian didn't say anything and continued looking out the window.

"Don't cry, my heart." DD said and he wiped Darrian's tears. How could Darrian not cry?

"Don't touch me." Darrian slapped DD's hands away. "Don't be like that." DD said and grabbed Darrian's face.

"I'm not being like nothing."
"Yes, you are. What's wrong?" DD asked, making Darrian look at him.

"I just told you I wanna be with you and you said you don't want to want to break up with ya girlfriend 'just' because of what we have going on.." Darrian said narrowing his eyes, "What we had going on was way longer than you and ya girlfriend."

"Had? What you mean 'had going on'?" DD said, raising an eyebrow.
"What we got going on is ova."

"No it's not." DD said and shook his head.

"Yes DD. Youn love me. You just wanna fuck. And ion want that." Darrian said.
"What?" DD panicked for a second, "I love you. I love you more than everything."

"Not more than your girlfriend." Darrian said. "And that's enough."

"I love you more than her. You know this."

"Do I know this?" Darrian said, shrugging.
"Yes papi, you do. What i gotta do for you to believe me?" DD said with a frown on his face.

"I want you to myself. You need to break up with ha." Darrian said and DD looked at him.

"Aight." DD said. He called her and told her it was over it, "You happy?"

"I might be happy if you show how much you love me." Darrian said and shrugged.

DD smirked, "Say that."

--
Feedback ?

last one for the night, this is short fr. yall i could make this into a little tiny book but im
too tired for taht rn !! did yall like this ?
plsssss if you liked this vote!!