𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Life becomes monotonous if there aren’t any changes

Life becomes monotonous if there aren’t any changes. Changes are necessary. That’s how the creation of God works.

People change with time or time changes people. There are a long many fucking quotes indicating the same. Some changes are good while some are bad, that’s how it works.

Right Mahadev?

She too has changed. Bodily and intellectually. And not in a good way.

It honestly feels fucking weird to see her after nine fucking years.

And to witness the fact that she is no longer the same.

To say the least, the spark is dead. The spirit of the jet black eyes is dead. It’s no longer there. Today is her birthday and she seemed forced to even cut her birthday cake.

But, she did a good job at hiding it.

She might be able to hide it from Samiksha and even Rudra, but from me?
That is not possible. I know everything about her. Every fucking detail. She can’t fucking hide from me, even if she wants to. I know her too well for her and my own fucking good.

But who cares?

If she fucking thought that she could escape from my clutches after hurting me, she is living in some other world. There is no fucking way in hell that I will let her go.

I had left nine years ago, to build myself, to heal from the wounds I had incurred from my love. And now I am back.

To stake my claim.

She was mine.
She is mine.
And she will fucking remain mine.
And no fucking one, not even her can change that.

“ Why are you here?” Anya asks me with a grave expression, showing no emotions.

No emotions towards me.

“ I’m back to my beloved ex, did you miss me Anya?” I questioned her, as I got up from her chair, and took long intruding steps towards her.

She made a mistake by sending Samiksha and Rudra away.

She shouldn’t have done that.

“ Don’t answer my questions with your own questions,” she stated as she stood in front of me with firm confidence.

Fake. It’s all fucking fake.

“ Drop the act Anya,” I demanded of her, and I leaned against her desk as she swallowed visibly but didn’t utter another word as she continued to hold my gaze.

Hmm. Not likely for her to do.

I respond to her act the same way she does, by not saying anything just staring at her beautiful face. She has become pale. She has become thin.

A devil resides behind this facade.
A fucking cheater is present there.

This is just a show for others, I know what resides there.

I move towards her, taking long steps as she takes a step back keeping her head high. We continue this act until her back hits the wall and I don’t miss the fucking opportunity to pins her against the wall.

I swiftly wrap one of my arms around her waist as I use the other hand to keep her against the wall.

She struggles against me, clenching her jaw as she forces out, “ What do you think you are doing? Fucking leave -,” I cut her off as I put two of my finger against her soft, tinted lips shutting her up.

“ Shhh,”

Due to our height difference she has to lift her head to look up at me, her gaze holding unsaid words and secrets, which will come into light now.

Because now?
Now she cannot escape me.

I can feel her increased heartbeat against my chest and she swallows visibly.

Hmm, feels good to know I still have the same impact on her body.

Anya cuts off the silence by murmuring, “ What do you want Ruhaan? Why are you back?”

I chuckle as I answer her question, “ To marry you, little devil,”

One vote and a comment won't hurt