Chapter 5

It's been a week since that awkward encounter and honestly. It never left your head. It haunts you keeping you up at night until your eyes can't keep open anymore. It was a real nightmare.

You were at work. You just had to wait for francis... And honestly you weren't excited... But at least this time you have something more on than a goddamn towel... Wow you really feel like an idiot for that move. Footsteps break you out of your dreaming state and you look up to see francis.

"Hello darling" He suddenly speaks in a flirty tone making you blush in embarrassment by the unexpected pet name?

"Darling?" You ask confused. He nods his head in confirmation to your one word question.

"Yes.. I couldn't stop thinking about our last encounter and I realised I definitely wanted to see more of you..." He speaks flirty. Now you aren't sure if you call the D.D.D on him because none of the other doppels knew about the encounter but you don't think Francis is this bold.

"Did you by any chance get stupidly drunk?" You ask in an extremely confused tone not knowing really what to do in this situation. Francis let out a deep chuckle like his voice just dropped an octave.

"No... But I'm getting a warm feeling when I look at you" He flirts again making your cheeks heat up more.

"Okay... Uh-" you pause thinking of what to say. You really didn't know what to do...

"I-I'm just gonna make a call..." You reply nervously and suddenly he slams his fist against the glass. A low growl leaving his throat, making you jump..

"Come on darling... You know I'm real... Just let me in..." He demands in a voice of velvet. You kinda just stare at him, his demeanour definitely darkening. His eyes Peirce through yours and you both stare at each other neither of you moving.

"Open the door darling." He suddenly repeats in a darker tone. A part of you really did want to open the door, but that wasn't your brain talking in this situation. On the more logical side you definitely didn't want to open the door, so lust and logic were having a fight as you sat there silently not knowing what to do.

"Please darling... I know you want me I see it in your eyes..." He speaks his voice returning to velvet once more. What should you do???

(Hey the author, in the comments vote yes or no if you want the door opened or not thank you!!!<3)