𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The other woman is perfect where her rival fails.

The Other Woman
Song by Lana Del Rey.

🖤

• • •

• • •

Loneliness. Failure. Ruined.

That is me. How I live in things that make me feel that life is unfair. How the world goes well for someone, while I'm backward compared to them, it's not what I want.

We don't know how someone lives at home, don't just look outside if inside is still there. Yes, that's the sentence I always hear when I complain.

That way, I always cover my sadness and failure with all my greatness and abilities. I fought and kept fighting until everyone thought I was happy.

My father failed to be a father. He abandoned me in the past few years. Never visited again, or even gave me news and let me know where he was. And because of his asshole behavior, I have daddy issues.

My mom is my goal in life to this point, I always motivate myself what I want to achieve and be proud of my mom. So, I'm strong for her.

My parents have not been together since I was 13 years old, they forgot the figure of their child who needs family unity. They were selfish and only cared about each other.

And here I am, an 18-year-old girl struggling to become what I want to achieve and accomplish. Like: having a husband and being blessed with 2 cute kids and a harmonious family, unlike my family and becoming a millionaire.

I always show my strong side in front of everyone, I never cry or get sad in front of them. I tried to bring out my feminine side so that people wouldn't look down on me and be mean to me.

I went about my day as usual, the way teenagers in general should.

I wasn't interested in romance at my age, I never felt 'something' inside them. Because I was afraid they would become like my father, evil and selfish. So, I avoided them.

I always looked for a real man in a mature man, I always fell in love whenever they acted mature. It makes my heart melt.

And it happened, I really found someone I needed all along. Someone I shouldn't have loved. It started in the final class when I was in high school. I met his soul.

• • •

"Yes, Mom. I'll call you back. I'm busy right now. I have to get back to work, bye." I said as I put in the things I needed.

My mom switched off the phone and I put my phone in the back pocket of my trousers. I picked up my bag and put it on my shoulder.

I walked out of my rental house, and made my way to my job in Milan. I work as a part-time guard at one of the boutiques in Milan. It was enough to fulfil my needs here away from my family.