𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟.

ㅤㅤㅤ
My kisses are history, they go back a long time, uh
And I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine, no

Song by Camila Cabello

🖤

• • •

• • •

I woke up early to start my day and activities. Knowing that I have to work in a new place makes me feel nervous and excited at the same time. Right now, I really want to hurry up and get to work because I really like children. So, just maybe, I could make friends with Mr. Giordano's cousin.

After all the things I needed were available and put into my bag, I also didn't forget to put on makeup and nice clothes. I prepared as much as possible to meet him.

I travelled to school by bus, because Estelle couldn't pick me up today. Actually, I didn't get a call or anything from Estelle. She didn't call me or tell me where she was, so instead of waiting for her and wasting my time, I left first so I wouldn't be late.

After 25 minutes of travelling, I had arrived at my school, I entered it and I walked towards my locker to take and store one of my things. I took my hairpin, my watch, and some books.

I closed my locker and locked it, when I wanted to leave, someone called me in a hurry and bumped into someone who was in the school hallway

"Isa! Isaaaa, wait for me."

I faced the person, it was Estelle. She stood in front of me panting, I just waited for her.

"What's wrong?" I said.

She shook her head while still catching her breath, I took a drink from the pocket of my bag and directed the drink to Estelle for her to drink.

"Here, drink it first, catch your breath." I said and she took it.

Estelle immediately drank it without stopping, which made me a little surprised. She looked like she had been chased by a scary ghost.

After she was able to control her breathing, she took a deep breath before speaking to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick you up, my car broke down in the middle of the road and I had to put it in the garage, not to mention I had to find a bus, but the damn bus didn't come, so I had to use Uber. I'm sorry, Isa." she explained and I saw her sincerity.

I smiled before replying to her, "It's fine. I can take the bus and I'm not late, right?" my words seemed to calm her down a little.

"But still, I feel guilty."

"It's okay, Estelle. I understand you. Just forget it, okay? I'm not angry and I don't want you to feel guilty about this." I instructed before turning around to go to class with Estelle following me.