𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒.

ㅤㅤㅤ
So many mornings, I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything I want to you

Shameless
Song by Camila Cabello.

🖤

• • •

• • •

I went to school using public transport and now I was at school.  I'm walking towards my class, and as I'm walking, my smart phone rings.

Estelle Morelli: Already in class? Wait for me at my locker.

After reading it, I went straight to her locker. I passed through the crowd of people. I saw Estelle leaning against her locker, so I approached her.

"Este." I greeted her and she looked at me.

She led me straight to class through the school hallway.

"Tell me more clearly." she said.

I looked at her who was looking at me, she raised one eyebrow, "What story?" I pretended not to know.

"You know what I mean." Estelle forced me to tell a story so I sighed.

"I'm embarrassed to meet him, I don't want him to feel sorry for me." I looked down the street and we entered our class.

We sat next to each other, three out of seven rows. She propped up her chin to hear more clearly, I just laughed at her silly behaviour.

"That's just it, I was talking about how I've been working here for almost four months." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"What's there to feel sorry for? Working is nothing to be ashamed of." Yes, Estelle was right.

"I know it's just—" she cut me off.

"It's his class now, isn't it?" she cut in and I looked at her.

I didn't want to see his face for now, I was still embarrassed by what I had told him. That maybe Estelle's words just now were right, work is nothing to be ashamed of. But still.

I wanted to get out of this incident. I felt myself being sensitive to even the smallest things, I was so scared.

"Isa, calm down. You'll be fine." Estelle reassured me, I nodded in response.

Not long after that, someone came into the classroom. The person I'm so scared of now. The temperature in my body rose to hot, I hated this situation.

"Good morning everyone." he greeted, I didn't look his way and I didn't answer his greeting.

"Morning, Mr Giordano." all the students answered him, except me.

"Turn to page 67, I want you to work on that problem. Collection time is after the bell rings. Understood?" we all nodded at his command.