Joining the school of Heroins and Taimanins

(Goku's home)

Goku:*appears at his home* Alright, made it safe. I wonder how Musashi is doing?*hears something close from behind* Huh?*turns around as his eyes widened seeing a creature* Gaah!?

 I wonder how Musashi is doing?*hears something close from behind* Huh?*turns around as his eyes widened seeing a creature* Gaah!?

...?:*pounce at him and starts licking his face*

Goku: Hey!*laughing* Cut that out! Ok, ok! I'm here!

Musashi: Leo, that's enough!

This creature is called Violet Mizutsune, a variant species of the regular Mizutsune. Hearing his master's call was Musashi Miyamoto. She's Goku's servent and lover but she's also a Berserker.

 She's Goku's servent and lover but she's also a Berserker

Musashi:*sees Leo nuzzling her* Hehe, good boy Leo.*pats and rub it's head* Master, you've return.

Goku: Yeah,*gets up* I was taking care of those orcs that tries to make these women as their slaves.

Musashi: Hmph. Should've known that Edwin Black would do this kind of stuff. Always a coward, that's what he is.

Goku: Indeed.

Musashi: Well, now that you're here I made some fresh food for us!

Goku: Alright! Let's eat!

Musashi: Fufu~ I knew you were hungry.

(Next day - Streets)

Momo: Ok, our mission now is to find Goku and recruit him.

Ochako: But...the question is, where is he?

Sakura: Hmm...*puts her finger in her chin*  If I'm a male hero, I will live far away from the city.

Momo: The forest! Nice one Sakura!

Sakura: Hehe!

Ochako: Alright! Let's head there!

(Forest)

Sakura: Man, this forest is no joke.

Momo:*looks up* Ochako, any luck up there!?

Ochako: Yeah, I think I see smoke straight ahead! We're getting close!