Meeting a Shy Hyuga, a lightning and slashing Taimanin

(School)

Momo: And there you have it you two. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Sakura: And we hope we'll get along.

Musashi: Hey, don't sweated.

Goku: Yeah, now we see this school is full of girls with powers or not regardless.

Ochako:*hears the bell ring* Well it's time for class. In the meantime, why don't you two go to your dorms. We'll be back.

Musashi: Take your time, we'll look around.*sees them head to class*

Goku:*looks around* Man, I never thought that this school will be this big.

Musashi: Yeah, I totally agreed. Hey, why there at class why don't we start training?

Goku: Good idea Musashi. Let's head outside so we won't cause any problems.

Unknowing to them, a shadow figure was watching them leave from the behind the wall.

(Outside of School)

Musashi: Haaah!

Goku:*blocks her punch* Ha!*tries to punch but she jump back and landed on her feet* Ok, that's enough for now.

Musashi: Agreed.*smiles* Though I gotta admit, you have gotten stronger.

Goku:*scratches behind his head* Ehehe, thanks. Hmm?*sensing someone's energy is close*

Musashi: What's wrong?

Goku: I sense someone is close.*looking at the tree* Uh, hey whoever's behind the tree you can reveal yourself. We won't hurt you.

Hearing his words as the person reveal herself. She's one of the heroins but a shy type. Her name is Hinata Hyuga.

 Her name is Hinata Hyuga

Hinata: Um... sorry for disturbing you two. I...I was hoping that...I can trained you two.

Goku: Huh? You want to train with us?

Musashi: Aren't you supposed to be with the other students? No offense by the way. Also, what's your name?

Hinata: It's Hinata... Hinata Hyuga and to your answer, I skip class because I rather learn something from you two.

Musashi: I see. Well, if that's what you want then we'll help you out.

Hinata:*eyes widened with hope* Y-You mean it.

Goku: Yeah, I can tell by the looks of you you wanted to get stronger like Musashi and me. Don't hesitate to join us.

...?: And us two?

The three look seeing two Taimanins that are wearing their school uniforms. One has long brown hair while the other one has long blue hair.

 One has long brown hair while the other one has long blue hair

?: Yukikaze, what if your mother finds out you're skipping class?

...?: Yukikaze, what if your mother finds out you're skipping class?

Yukikaze: Hey, I want to see this male who has powers in person. Besides, I want to become strong just like mom and him.

Rinko:*looks at Goku* Forgive her, I'm Rinko Akiyama and this is Yukikaze Mizuki. We all welcome to have you here.

Goku: Hey, it's no problem.

Musashi: We take it that you two are taimanins too like Asagi and her sister.

Rinko: Indeed. Asagi is in charge of the Taimanins while Nana Shimura is in charge of the heroins. We both made a good team and started to make this school for us to trained and protected the innocent from All For One, Edwin Black and other threats.

Goku: I see. Man I'm getting excited!

Musashi: You and me both, Goku! How about this: Starting tomorrow, Rinko you'll be training with me. I'll teach you everything I've learned.

Goku: Alright, then I'll take Hinata and Yukikaze with me.

Sakura: Don't forget about me!~🎶*appears from the shadows* I want to be trained by Goku too. Also, I'll let Momo and Ochako know about training.

Musashi: Well, why not.

Goku: Alright, tomorrow we'll start training at our place.

Up on the window, a certain red hair woman who was watching them from above the window. Her name is Rias Germory.

Rias: Akeno, who is this male that enters our school?

Akeno: Oh! He goes by the name Son "Yuya" Goku. Momo, Ochako and Sakura found him home in the woods. And the other one... I believe her name is Musashi.

Rias: Musashi?

Akeno: I think so.

Rias:*puts her thumb on her chin thinking* Koneko.

Koneko: Yes?

Rias: I need you to spy on Goku and learn whatever you can. Report back to me when your done.*sees her nodded her head as she looked outside the window seeing Goku talking to the other girls* Goku...*smiles* I would like to know more about you.

*smiles* I would like to know more about you

(Nomad)

Meanwhile at Nomad ruled by Edwin Black, was glaring at his orc minion that he failed.

Edwin: You saying that this male has powers and defeated your squad.

Orc: Yes, I saw it with my own eyes! He destroyed my men with his powers!

Edwin: Then we may have a problem. Oboro.

Oboro: Yes, my lord?

Oboro: I need you to take care of this male here that has powers. He must be eliminated so my empire can succeed.

Oboro: Of course my lord. I'll return victorious in you name.*heads to her object*

Edwin: Soon Asagi, you'll be mine.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 05/05/2024 - 8:59 a.m. - 2:07 a.m.

Published: 05/07/2024 - 2:07 a.m. - 2:08 a.m.