Training with the heroins and taimanins

(Next day - Woods)

While Goku is teaching with Hinata, Yukikaze and Sakura, Musashi has decided to trained Rinko about true swordsman ship. At the edge of the lake with Leo observing, Musashi has her dual swords ready while Rinko in her taimanin suit readying her sword as well.

Musashi: Ok, your training begins Rinko. Are you ready?

Rinko:*nodded her head* Hmm. I'm ready.

Musashi: Alright. Let's get to it.*disappears*

Rinko: Ngh!?*sense an attack from behind as she quickly blocked it*

Musashi: Very good. You know where the enemy might strike from behind.*kicks her on the stomach*

Rinko: Oof!*holds her ground preventing from falling as she look up seeing that she's gone* Where did she go!?*looks up seeing her again as she blocked it*

Musashi: But your sword play needs practice. Ha!*push her back as she lands on her feet*

Rinko (thoughts): How did she get to me so quickly? And her power and sword play is unbelievable. Did Goku and her trained together.*eyes widened* Wait...why does she look familiar?

Musashi: You've probably asking why do I look familiar. Well, I'll give you a hint. Long ago in Japan, I was lone swordsman traveling and trained my student to become skilled like me. Does that ring the bell?*sees her thinking till here eyes widen in shock that she put the pieces together* That's right!~*winks at her* You guess it!~🎶

 Does that ring the bell?*sees her thinking till here eyes widen in shock that she put the pieces together* That's right!~*winks at her* You guess it!~🎶

Rinko: You're... Musashi Miyamoto!

Musashi: In the flesh

Rinko: But... how's that impossible!? How can you be alive in this time and...why are you a woman!?

Musashi: Well, it's kinda a long story. Truth to be told, I'm Goku's servent and lover which makes him my master.

Rinko: Lover? Are you saying that you and Goku are a couple?

Musashi: That's right!~🎶 We're officially a thing now.

Rinko: I see. I need to tell everyone that I'm training with THE Musashi Miyamoto.