Chapter one

1988
Ariana pov

If I'm going to start this story straight I want to start from beginning.

It was first time I have been home in a while, I was born here in Desire California, I graduated from high school in 1979 and left California and never looked back, most of my childhood friends rather died or got married and had children of their own, me no way I Lived my life to the fullest.

As I parked my car in front of my childhood home and I got out and walked up to the front door, and I knocked slowly and gently, as my aunt Jose came to the door, and welcomed me with a smile.

" Ari no long time no see" she said

" Yeah it's been so long" I said

Here, here come on in she said

As she held the door open for me, as I walked inside the house, everything was the same but the furniture was different, as I walked around my house trying to remember everything from my childhood.

I grew up in this house with my mom and dad and my two older sisters, my family wasn't your topical human family in town, my mother had an alcohol addiction and slept with many men in town, one night in 67 she just left with no note or phone calls she was just gone.

" Ari would you like anything to drink??? My aunt asked me

" No thanks Aunt Jose " I said

To her as I climbed up the stairs down the hall to my childhood bed room, as I opened the door and walked inside and took a look all around the room, and then I took a seat on the bed, as I picked up the picture of my friends from my childhood.