𝐂𝐇.𝟏 - 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐝𝐮𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐚

"Shit. Only 10,000 credits. Should've lowered my expectations for a guy who looks like a drunkard," they muttered to themself. "I should've pickpocketed that bastard who just came out the casino. Bet he would've made atleast some sort of winning since he has that creepy smile on his face."

The old man who just walked past was adorned in stunning jewels, an exquisite fur coat and a glass of fresh crimson wine in his hand. His grey beard was well maintained and he began laughing to himself, revealing a set of gold teeth. They would've thought he would have more than a measly 10,000 credits in his pockets.

That's when they looked ahead and saw a young, handsome man, also adorned in gems and fur coats. He began flicking a golden coin into the air, unaware of his surroundings.

"An easy target," they thought to themself as they slyly walked past the man, stretching their hand into his back pocket, making sure nobody could see them.

Suddenly, a cold, firm hand coiled around their arm like a snake, pulling them back so that both them and the man were facing each other, their noses nearly touching, stealing glances from those surrounding them.

"Thought you could act slick and steal my winnings, eh?" the blonde man asked, his face embellished with a cunning grin. If looks could kill, daggers would pierce through and penetrate their heart. A sudden chill was sent down their spine.

"Ha! Keep acting all cocky, pretty boy, now get your hands off me." they replied, slightly agitated from his overwhelming presence, as they gently hit him on his shoulder, hoping he gets the hint to let go.

For even just a second, no, a moment, only someone right next to him could witness a flinch and a look of fear in his eyes after being touched.

After that second, however, he acts as if his facade was never broken, as if nobody saw right through him, as if he was never scared in the first place.

"Don't think I didn't see you trying to take my credits, did you? All that confidence of yours doesn't match up to your lacking skills. I'll let you off this time, but don't think you can run away scot-free again. Don't make deals you know won't pay off," he chuckled as he carelessly dropped them, gave a subtle wink and walked away.

"O-oi! Come back here you bastard! Don't think I'll let you off for humiliating me like that! H-hey!! Give me my credits back, you thief!" The only response they got was a sarcastic laugh and a whistle.

"Dammit. Seriously think you're all that, huh? How the hell am I gonna get food now.." they muttered under their breath.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡. 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣. 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨? 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚. 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 548
29/04/24