𝐂𝐇.𝟑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 - 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

"This is the location, right..?" they thought to themself.

The building loomed over them. Like it would collapse onto them, and crumble into a myriad of pieces. The exquisite lights and bold sign was a sight that one couldn't miss from miles away.

The translucent windows had a soft blue hue where couples and families in extravagant dresses and suits who dined together could be seen through.

Just standing near something as elegant as this restaurant could make someone feel like they are in the spotlight and rows of paparazzi are asking for their autograph.

[Name] bought some formal attire for the occasion due to the restaurant's dress code. Although it was not as expensive as the high class ones, it was for a decent price for the firm material and silky fabric. It may have been a bit of a waste to buy all of this for a mere date, but they needed to do what they can to get as close to the man as possible, even if it means sacrificing a bit from their wallet.
As they walked in, the revolving doors greeted their master/mistress and the lines of greenery bowed down.

And just as exquisite was it inside as it was outside. Spotless marble floors, smeared with a luminous glow, where you can see your reflection. In the corner of their eye, they spot a middle-aged man, fairly tall, walk up with a clipboard in hand.

"Good day, Mx. Do you have a reservation with us today, or would you like to book a reservation?" he asked in a monotonous voice.

"Ah, I was coming here for a date."

"I see, what is the name and number under the reservation you're attending?" he asked.

"U-uhm.."

"Crap, I never got his name," they thought.

"Uh, so you see, I'm not really sure what the name under the reservation is.. but I can assure you I will be attending it! He's about this tall, blonde hair and purple eyes!" they stated, gesturing with their hands.

"I'm afraid if you have no evidence of the arrangement, we cannot permit you to stay. Please show us evidence or leave the restaurant's vicinities," he said, his voice sounding deeper and more stern.

"N-no, I am meant to be here! Uhh, I have this piece of paper with the place and time  if that counts for evidence!"

"Anybody could've written that. Leave the area now or else we will have to call for security to escort you. There are customers behind you who are required to be seated, who likely did make a reservation, considering your attire.." he glanced me up and down, as it he could see the cheaper price of the clothes.

"Why you..!" they yelled, gritting their teeth. "You may not think I'm your customer, but who are you to insult me on my clothing!? What right do you ha-".

"Hold it right there."

They felt a cold embrace on their shoulder, as if it was cooling their body from the tense argument. As they turned around, the familiar face was seen yet again, but this time, in the most striking suit they've seen, with a dazzling green aventurine stone embedded in the middle.

"M-mr Aventurine..! A-ah, as if it isn't our most valued customer! To what do I owe the pleasure of helping you with..? D-did you have a reservation made or do you wish to make one?" the man asked, fixing his tie and fumbling over his clipboard, as he greatly bowed down to the blonde man, treating him as if he was a prince.

"I've made a reservation for this time, and I see you insulting my guest. I will let you off the hook this time, but if this happens again, it would be best if you start job searching." He had a fierce dagger-like look in his eyes, which will not hesitate to slash anyone who tries to defy him. A look that was never seen from his usual playfulness.