𝐂𝐇.𝟐 - 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

song: favorite - isabel larosa

A stroll in the bustling streets of Penacony's awe-inspiring dreamscapes is always a way to take one's mind off something.

In this case, it helped [name] distract themself from the perpetual rumbles from their stomach: living off of the lack of food yesterday night.

Everything felt the same as yesterday.
Cheers and laughter from children. The young, tall woman in a dark trench coat, following her from behind like a black cat's tail. The echoes of the rollings of dies and drawings of cards in the nearby casino.

And a familiar fragrance floating around, that they smelt yesterday.

The smell of vanilla and hints of jasmine lingered around, as if it was clinging to someone, tightened around with a thread like a dog leash and can't run free.

The smell was drifting further and further away. It has to have been nearby, but it's still going away. Such an enticing smell. It felt so addictive and captivating, as if they were being pulled in by a rope. They just can't seem to remember where the scent came from, but in the back of their head, they're clinging to it.

It felt as if their body was moving on its own.

10 steps straight
Turn left
Walk all the way down and turn right
That's where the scent came from.

A man stood there.

A familiar man.

Blonde hair.

Violet eyes.

An exquisite coat.

A crafty smile.

-

"Oh? And what are you doing here?"

"Y-you??" they yelled, taking a step back.

"Haha! Are you my secret admirer or something, following me around everywhere?" he laughed. (yes)

"Don't let that ego of yours get too high, you narcissist."

"As if you weren't the one who followed me here. Anyways, why are you here? Do you require business with me, or are you really just my secret admirer?" he winked.

Why were they there? What reason can they give? It felt as if their body moved on their own, directing themselves to the trajectory of the perfume.

"I-I, uh, just wanted my credits back! Yeah! You took my credits yesterday, and never returned it! I want it paid back fully.. with interest," they blurted.

"Ah, you want them back? Haha, sorry, I must've forgotten to return them. But what keen senses you must have to be able to find me in all of Penacony!" he answered. "Ah, anyways, here you go," he said as he handed over a stuffed cash bag filled to the brim.

"Hmph. As you shou.. W-what..!? 300,000 credits!? Are you insane??" they yelled, recounting the credits, making sure it's correct.

"What, you asked for interest; I'm just paying you back. What's wrong? Is it not enough? Whatever else could you want, or is my no.1 fan that desperate?"

"This money.. could last me for days, weeks even..! I knew he was rich, but not this rich! If he has the wealth to flaunt his money like this, maybe I can try to get my money's worth for hitting the jackpot.." they thought to themself.

"..."

"What, still can't decide? Do you really want more than that?"

"..."

"..Go on a date with me," they said stoically.

"One a week. To the finest restaurant you know."

"..."

"Hahahahahaha! You're a funny one aren't you? So bold! You barely know me, yet you want to go on a date? And every week at that? Taking such high risks? I like that! You piqued my interest. Sure, I'll take up your offer!"

"Really? You barely know me either too though.. and I tried to pickpocket you before. Do you really trust me?"

"With someone who has the capabilities of yours? I bet I can survive you with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my back," he jokingly said, but that might not be a joke. They began to clench their fists when they heard him insult their skills.

"Ahh.. anyways, here's the location and time to where you will meet me tomorrow," he said, quickly jotting something on a piece of card. "Now, don't be late, Mx...?"

"[Name]."

"Haha, alright. Now don't be late Mx [Name]," he said as he handed them the card, touching their soft palms and bidding them adieu.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢. 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙥.𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙪𝙥. 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙥𝙘. 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙩𝙤 [𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚]'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶nt: 786
03/05/24