Chapter : 7

Siya's hand moved gracefully through her hair, arranging each strand until they fell perfectly into place. Standing up, a satisfied smile curved her lips as she admired her reflection, feeling ready to take on the day ahead.

 Standing up, a satisfied smile curved her lips as she admired her reflection, feeling ready to take on the day ahead

Reyansh ended the call, his expression softening as he approached Siya from behind. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing a gentle kiss behind her ear, seeking comfort in her presence. He was ready in his casual black outfit.

Siya turned to face him, a mischievous glint in her eye as she winked at him. Reyansh chuckled softly at her playful gesture.

"Shall we?" Reyansh said, gesturing towards the door. Siya nodded in agreement, a smile playing on her lips as she intertwined her fingers with his.

Together, they walked downstairs and out of the house, hand in hand, ready to start their day exploring the beautiful mountains and winding roads that surrounded them.

Siya's eyes lit up with excitement as she caught sight of their bike, gleaming in the morning sunlight. "You got it out," she exclaimed, her smile widening.

Reyansh grinned in response, his own excitement evident as he led her towards the motorcycle. "I knew you'd be excited," he said, a playful twinkle in his eye.

Siya chuckled, her heart racing with anticipation as they approached the bike. "As if you didn't want to ride this," she teased, running a hand lovingly over the sleek metal frame.

Reyansh shrugged, a smug smile playing on his lips as he handed her a helmet. Siya eagerly slipped on the helmet, securing it in place with a satisfied grin.

With a shared glance and a silent understanding, they climbed onto the bike, ready to embark on their adventure together. Reyansh started the engine, the sound echoing through the valley, as they set off down the winding roads. Siya wrapped her arm around him, feeling his warmth against the breeze, enjoying the ride as they disappeared into the scenic landscape.

After their satisfying brunch at their favorite dhaba, Reyansh and Siya decided to explore the pleasing hilly area, relishing each other's company.

As they walked hand in hand along the winding paths, Reyansh glanced at Siya with a playful grin. "Can't walk anymore?" he teased, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Siya pouted, squeezing his hand gently. "Hmm, how about we find a quiet spot with a beautiful view and just enjoy being together?" she suggested, her smile radiant.

Reyansh nodded. "Sounds perfect to me," he replied, agreeing with her suggestion.

However, as they continued walking, Siya's steps began to slow, and Reyansh felt her tug on his hand. He turned to her, raising an eyebrow at her puppy-face expression. Understanding dawned on him, and with a chuckle, he crouched down in front of her, his back facing her.

Siya's face lit up with a big smile as she hopped onto his back, eagerly anticipating the piggyback ride she desired. Reyansh straightened up, adjusting his grip on her legs as he carried her effortlessly.