Chapter : 2

The sun beat down mercilessly on the bustling streets outside the Asra NGO entrance, where a crowd had gathered, their very few voices rising in protest as a local gangster and his men blocked the path of the women trying to enter.

Inside the NGO's Head office, A young woman sat at her desk, engrossed in her work, unaware of the chaos brewing just outside. Suddenly, the door burst open, and Maya, one of the NGO's staff members, rushed in, panic evident in her eyes.

"Ma'am, you have to come quick! Ravi Sinha and his men are causing trouble outside," Maya exclaimed, her voice trembling with urgency.

Her heart raced as she processed Maya's words, a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins. Without a moment's hesitation, she rose from her desk, her resolve hardening as she prepared to confront the injustice unfolding outside.

As they made their way towards the entrance, Her mind raced with thoughts of the women being harassed by Ravi and his men. She couldn't stand idly by while innocent people were being intimidated and bullied.

As they reached the scene, Her eyes narrowed with determination as she faced off against Ravi and his men, her voice ringing out with authority.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She demanded, her voice laced with anger.

Ravi smirked arrogantly, his lackeys standing behind him with menacing grins. "Just having a little fun, sweetheart. Why don't you run along and play with your dolls?"

Her fists clenched at her sides, her temper flaring at Ravi's condescending tone. "This is not a joke! You have no right to harass these women or disrupt the work of this NGO. Leave now or face the consequences."

Ravi laughed mockingly, taking a step closer to her. "And what are you going to do about it, huh? You're just a little girl playing dress-up."

Her resolve hardened, her voice cutting through the chaos with steely determination. "I may be young, but I won't stand idly by while you bully and intimidate innocent people. Now, get out of here before I call the authorities."

Ravi's smirk faltered, replaced by a look of anger and defiance. "You don't know who my boss is," he snickered.

Her jaw clenched, her patience wearing thin. "He's not my relative that I should know about him," she shot back, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

As tensions reached a boiling point, Ravi signaled one of his men to attack her with a rod. But before the blow could land, She moved with lightning speed, grabbing the rod in mid-air and twisting it out of the man's grasp.

As her confrontation with Ravi and his men escalated, her own men began to emerge from their hidden car, ready to interfere and support her. However, catching her eye, She swiftly raised a hand, signaling them to halt. With a determined look, she conveyed that she would handle the situation herself for the time being.

The men hesitated, exchanging uncertain glances among themselves as they observed the tense standoff between her and the assaulter. They could see the fire in her eyes, the unwavering resolve that burned within her, and they knew she was more than capable of handling the situation.

With a fierce determination, She unleashed a flurry of strikes, her movements firm and precise as she fought back against Ravi and his men. Dodging their attacks swiftly, she delivered powerful kicks and punches, each blow landing with calculated force.

As the tussle evolved, Her adrenaline surged, her focus unwavering as she faced off against her opponent. With a combination of martial arts prowess and utter determination, she swiftly incapacitated each of Ravi's men, leaving them sprawled on the ground.