Chapter : 1

The night air was cool as he strolled out of his house, exchanging a brief nod with the guards at the main gate. He walked purposefully towards a quiet corner nearby, where a sleek car with tinted windows and a man standing near the car awaited him. When he came near, the man opened the back seat door for him with a head bow. He sat inside the car, the man closed the door and sat inside on the driving seat and started the car.

"Good evening, boss." another man said, who was sitting on the passenger seat. That man handed him an iPad. He nodded his head and looked at the screen where there was a photo of a man.

That man nodded towards the image. "He is Ravi Sinha, ma'am had a fight with. He's been spotted lurking around the NGO."

He swiped left on the iPad, revealing CCTV footage of the altercation outside the NGO. His jaan was engaged in a heated fight with the man and his goons.

His jaw clenched as he watched the footage, his eyes narrowing with anger. "When was this recorded, Taylor?" he demanded, unable to contain the frustration building within him.

Taylor James - Chief of security of Raghuvanshi and Reyansh right hand man.

Taylor sighed, "Just a couple of hours ago. We've been keeping a close eye on him ever since the past few days, considering that he may cause trouble."

Taylor gestured toward the screen. "They've been causing a ruckus around the NGO, creating chaos and trying to intimidate the staff."

His eyes blazed with anger. He just wants to kill this Ravi who tries to harm his jaan.

Taylor sighed again, "It seems like a personal vendetta. Ma'am stood up to them, and they didn't take it well. They think they can scare her into submission, but little do they know how resilient she is."

He scowled, "Where are these fuckers now?"

Taylor leaned in, a wry smile forming on his lips. " Ma'am being the kind-hearted soul she is, didn't let them off easily. She had our men take them to the hospital after giving them a taste of their own medicine. And now, they're in police custody, nursing their wounds."

His anger subsided slightly, replaced by a small smirk. "Seems like they underestimated her. Good, take them to our dungeons and make sure they understand that messing with her and the NGO comes with consequences. I won't tolerate any more disruptions. Inko bhi toh pata chale ki inka paala REYANSH SINGH RAGHUVANSHI se padha hai." Reyansh said the last part with a sly smirk.

Taylor smirks, he understands what his boss wants to do with them , "Okay Boss."

He knows that his ma'am doesn't back down when it comes to doing what's right but she is also kind hearted. And his Boss is a devil, he will make sure that the man regrets being born.

As they continued discussing security measures, the car came to a halt near the outskirts of the city, an abandoned area hosting a rundown factory. Taylor got down first,then opened the backseat door for Reyansh. Stepping out, Reyansh began walking toward the factory with Talor and Luke (the driver) following closely behind.

Inside, a dimly lit space greeted him, where a few of his men stood around a badly beaten figure tied to a chair. His men acknowledged his presence with a bow of their heads, granting him passage toward the restrained man.

Reyansh crouched down, his face void of emotion, examining the beaten man before him. His men had done their work thoroughly, leaving the man's entire face coated in a mask of blood.

The restrained man, tired and in pain, looked up at him and asked with frustration, "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" He coughed blood.

Reyansh stood straight in his glory and spoke in a dark voice, "Ryan Matteo... who ordered you to kill him?"