Papas Boy. 💙🩶 (ROTTMNT, TURTLE TOTS, FATHER-SON FLUFF :3) 🫂💕

Request from @KaylynYounger24

Leo loved his dad.

He thought his dad was so awesome! Splinter would order pizza for the boys, take care of him, and let them play sports inside! But most importantly, he was (usually) there for his sons.

"LEO! Thats my toy!!" Donnie exclaimed, pulling back the turtle stuffy from Leo's grasp

"Papa said we could share. Don!!" Leo pulled, ensuing a game of tug-of-war.

Mikey, being Donnies favourite, joined on Donnies side, pulling the stuffy along side Donnie. The thread holding the plush together slowly became looser...and looser. with a final tug, Leo pulled the turtle to his side.

Unfortunately for Leo, the stuffed turtle gave out, stuffing and beads exploding into a gigantic mess. "Uh oh..." Leo said. He felt someone behind him, the anger pouring down onto him like a solar flare.

"LEO! What happened in 'ere?!" Raph exclaimed loudly. Donnie and Mikey stared at Leo.

"I...well...Donnie tried to take the stuffed turtle that daddy bought me AND Donnie for our 4th birthday...he wouldn't give it!"

Donnie stuck his tongue out, pulling it back in before Raph could notice.

"Well still, you need to resolve things properly. You could put our family in danger someday with how pushy you are, Leo!"

Donnie giggled. "Pushy-nardo. Always thinking he's right."

Mikey laughed. He hadn't had a clue what was going on.

"You know what?! I'm gonna be the w-worlds greatest ninja you'll ever see! I'm gonna save people and live forever!"

Leo exclaimed, then ran out of the toy room. but not before he heard Raph and Donnie say "Pushy-nardo!" again. he hated being called that! He wasn't pushy...right?

tears ran down the sliders cheeks as he went into the living room where splinter always was. Splinter was watching TV when the small turtle ran into the room, bitter tears staining his green little face.

"Oh, my son...whats wrong?" Splinter scooped up the blue one into his arms, hushing him.

"I...I broke the toy that you bought me and Donnie for Christmas...! We had a fight...he wouldn't give it back to me and I pulled and it
broke!" Leo cried, burying his small snout into Splinters chest. Splinter sighed.

"My son...you have to learn that not everything can be shared. sometimes the other takes it, sometimes you do." Splinter points his finger to Leos plastron. "As long as you never intended it to happen, and as long as you tried your best not to hurt anyone... then you should forgive yourself. And please, Apologize to purple." Splinter said, cradling Leo in his arms.

"...Yes papa. I will."

"Thank you, Blue."

Leo never forgot the lesson his father told him. Well, maybe some of it. But definitely not all of it.